Hotfixes: August 23, 2024

It is upgradable, however only “newly” purchased Dalaran Defender gear, after the hotfix was implemented. Anyone gear purchased prior to this hotfix cannot be upgraded (at least not yet). Hoping Blizzard fix this, as I’ve got a full armor set needing to be upgraded that I bought with the help of 6 alts.

1 Like

What about enhancement’s Elemntal Blast not having 2 charges since pre patch launch when will u fix it?

Cant use the catalyst on dalaran defender gear, it simply won’t work

2 Likes

does the defender gear have to have dropped after the hotfix so any pieces before dont work?

Much appreciated when reapplying shadow form for priests when using flying with a partner

was there an inadvertent roll back last night (8/1) or this morning (8/2). Plugging away through old Shadowlands covenant stuff and alllllll the bastion related maldraxxus stuff that I Did last night I’m having to redo today.

Are you going to fix the fix you did for homunculi?

Dalaran Defender’s gear still CANNOT be upgraded into tier pieces. What is with this false advertising?

I was able to catalyze a WuE belt from the new event to tier, but a cloak that had become Soulbound was not able to be catalyzed. Was the gear you tried to catalyze already Soulbound?

I’m not the person you replied to but was in the same boat. And yea I had to junk the item I had before the update and buy it again. Then I was able to convert it to tier.

That kinda sucks, since I already spent upgrade materials on my existing defenders pieces.

1 Like

That goblin in the picture is in love with both gnomes by the way!

I don’t see anything about Warlock Healthstones not having cooldown start after combat ends, nor anything about the invisible walls for Rogue Legion Class hall preventing entry

when is the ETA on those fixes?

oh yeah, I forgot about that

ETA on the fixes? Well, it is only 2024, so, …

When are you going to fix the Operation Shieldwall rep in MOP: Remix!!!

Did Blizzard hotfix the AH?, for the last few days I’ve been able to find transmog gear way cheaper than on my main server but as of 10minutes ago no matter which server I log on to the prices are all the same. NO Bueno!! :f Change it back please, I’ve been able to complete mogs I’ve been trying to complete for years. The prices on my main server are ridiculous.

AH prices are set by the player, not Blizzard. Chances are, someone bought up a bunch of the transmog bits and is reselling them at a higher price. It’s called capitalism.

1 Like

no fix for h maloriac flash freeze bugging out and just killing you before you can even do anything? its been like almost a month.

Thx for no heavy handed nerfs this time.