Hotfixes: August 23, 2024

Is the mage tower fixed. The mobs supposedly are doing too much damage? I can’t find a fix.

1 Like

Breakfast too. Second breakfast specifically

And yes I woke up at 9 AM. It’s my day off!!

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

1 Like

Where is the update on fixing achievements? Say something please!

People are trying to work on end of xpac stuff like Across the Isles to get Taivan. And so many more achievements. We have invested hours, had progress deleted, and we continue to pay.

You need to make it a priority, figure out a timeline and communicate those things immediately.

2 Likes

Tell me that the goblin in that image isn’t preparing to smash that gnome with that hammer.

1 Like
  • Pathfinder requirements for Skyriding have been removed from Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands zones.

Should have been removed the moment those became past expansions but I’ll take it.

3 Likes

To late he already did

2 Likes

What about the reputation bug in remix? Haven’t even see a Blue acknowledge the issue yet and the information provided under in game support isn’t useful, it says to make sure the reputation isn’t set to At War and if it isn’t submit a bug report. I did dailies as well as one of the Landfall campaign quests. The quest itself should have awarded 3k, with the commendation and rep boost it was 9k rep. It said 5500 was deducted but I wasn’t even rewarded the 3k that the quest itself says is the reward. I did a daily and should have been awarded 750 but was only given 250, it didn’t say anything was deducted that time.

I understand these issues take time to work on but there hasn’t been any official acknowledgement. Should i keep going with the quests? I saw someone post they ran out of quests and can’t get enough rep through the dailies to complete the achievement so I’m not sure what you guys would recommend. Try to grind it out with the bug or wait for a fix? Will the rep we have earned but had subtracted be given to us with a fix? I should be exalted by now.

7 Likes

Just be honest with the people and let everyone know you are behind, don’t release this crap out yet if you know it isn’t ready. Any decent human would understand that you are struggling and you are understaffed. Tell people the truth so they expect it.

1 Like

Remix Pandaria still broken

Jade Forest quest “SI: 7 - Lost in the Woods” still impossible to complete after pre-patch due to scaling problems, gatekeeping Alliance players to finish the Jade Forest campaign and get the achievement related to it.

Also Remix Pandaria reputations still bugged, gaining and losing rep at the same time after finishing up quests that give reputation.

4 Likes

A geared up guildie can’t carry you through it?

It’s still impossible to level up a new DK, the froswrym quest is broken. You can’t even delete the character since you are in the starting zone…

Probably not, since this is an RP quest. You aren’t using your actual character during it.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha.

This, exactly.

This this this. I am beyond upset about this. I was hoping to collect the class Ensembles and Arsenals before Remix comes to a close and the light at the end of the tunnel is only getting darker.

1 Like

Please compensate the reputation gains in remix, so many quests done at normal rep gains and not the increased rep gains that we were supposed to have.

It is an RP quest, the horde version you play as a Hozen and need to save Shokia, but each attack from the mobs that shows up take like 20% of your hp… Bad scalling, that’s all.

1 Like

LOL! Guess blizz read about the post here in regards to a trick with monks and switching flying types.

• Summoning a mount now cancels Zen Flight.

Now then, can you buff the heck outta the drops for the pre-patch event please? this is painful.

I am unable to get the landfall achievement after the pre-patch update. Please fix it, I really want to get the class ensembles!

1 Like

Despite the hotfix notes claims to the contrary, Dalaran Defender gear is still not able to be upgraded at the catalyst.

1 Like