Hotfix July 14 -- Horrific Visions

With the weekly reset in each region, we’re going to do some difficulty tuning in Horrific Visions. We agree with player feedback that a couple of the challenging effects can be a bit too punishing. Going forward:

• The Leaden Foot slow effect is now capped at 50% of movement speed (was 90%).
  • Split Personality clones are now spawned for 5 seconds (was 6 seconds), and its disorient effect now lasts 2 seconds (was 4 seconds).

We’ll have these listed in our next hotfixes update.

36 Likes

Wow a whole second taking off.

8 Likes

Wow thank you for these fast quality of life fixes!

Now update Shadowlands with quality of life changes like allowing us to change covenant abilities freely.

https://www.strawpoll.me/20539850

This poll was done on Asmons stream, hardly the most hardcore of players and even they will be picking the strongest. Face it Blizzard, you guys are terrible with balancing and there is no way you’re going to be able to balance all the new systems when you guys managed to fumble every single set of new things in BFA.

Azerites were a mess,
Essences were a mess,
Corruptions were and still are a mess.

22 Likes

This is excellent, thanks! I love the split personality nerf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The biggest deal to me is that the stun is now 2 seconds instead of 4, and I like that.

2 Likes

hype!!!

but howbout making it so the exit is never right up against a wall

19 Likes

Lawd jesus I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Untie player powers from Covenants!

7 Likes

Good thing you waited for the EXPANSION to be OVER. How about listening sooner next time around. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

This would’ve been nicer if it were week two of HVs, not this late in the patch…

5 Likes

Can’t wait until 9.3 for Covenant abilities to be freely changeable !

10 Likes

This reeks of desperation…

5 Likes

Like they say, better late than pregnant.

…maybe that’s not too helpful here.

7 Likes

You mean 9.3.5?

2 Likes

I crie every tiem…

1 Like

Wooo love these changes.

1 Like

Just strikes me as odd.

Like if they randomly would nerf normal Ny’alotha 6 months into a patch.

1 Like

I just want split to only spawn in combat…

4 Likes

From 6 seconds to 5. BLIZZARD YOU ARE THE MESIAH, EVERYONE SHOULD BE KISSING YOUR FEET, TAKE MY MONEY!!!

1 Like

Well kind of unfortunate since I wanted to experience how annoying visions actually are when I hit cap on this character D:

But say la vie

This changes should of been done the next week visions were made to life realms.