Hotfix July 14 -- Horrific Visions

Now that the expansion is over and visions are moot, thank you for putting a bandaid on your crappy visions. Should just delete the entire crapfest.

3 Likes

Dunno what, but something about this makes me think you’re being sarcastic, sir!

Lead foot changes is pretty massive.
Also half duration on the disorient is nice.
Horrific Visions are still super boring though.

1 Like

Makes me wonder if they plan on removing horrific visions with 9.0 and want to make things a little easier until then.

1 Like

A second is a long time when you’re just sitting there twiddling your thumbs because the opening spawned facing a wall or tree stump.

3 Likes

Me? Why would i be sarcastic about changes people have been asking for months? Come on now Oaken! You think I’m some kind of sinister jester? How dare you!

Shocked and offended!

I am literally shaking right now!

1 Like

then go play something else - we wont miss you a bit

2 Likes

I’m worth more to Blizzard than you are, why would i do that?

2 Likes

33 vessels in my bags, i’ve been stalling since I got all the deterministic cosmetics. You making me tempted to run them again blizz

So are there any some tuning for mythic Ny’alotha just keep player busy before SL comes out?

Hopefully not, the corruption vendor is a big enough tune to it.

Man… I started reading this and thought you were gonna’ like… make us do less of these to level up cloaks on alts. Instead I read you’re nerfing already trivial content for the skilled playerbase.

We don’t enjoy doing these and it isn’t because they are difficult. We don’t enjoy doing these because they’re boring, overly time consuming, required, and repetitive. C’mon guys, let us play alts without a massive grind attached to them.

3 Likes

this isnt going to make me do more visions than I already did specially on alts.

but hey keep the MEMENTOS GATED even at the end of the expansion where we don’t know if visions will be a thing.

11 million people already did just that, and that is why Blizz is ashamed to release sub numbers (prob around a million).

Also why Blizz is making content crappier and crappier; with so few subs left, Blizz cannot afford to both pay their executives 40 million a year and put out good content. So they chose the former and fired 800 employees to boot.

5 Likes

Neither of these mechanics bothered me.

Scorched Feet should be deleted and thrown in a paper shredder, and then incinerated, smashed, shoved into a hole, the hole trapped in cement, and the cement thrown into space.

I can’t use the words I want to, but know that they are many and they are loud.

3 Likes

Why so much hate for the most helpful madness?

Problem wasn’t that they were “difficult” Its that they had little to no counterplay and felt arbitrary.

Split personality spawning in the middle of a movement skill animation for example prevents you from playing around it, it just hits you.

Leaden Foot just being a static debuff that is always there when you’re in combat is just a plain annoyance as its actually easier to play around it when it would matter than when it doesn’t (ie you actually need to get from point A to point B).

Right. Visions have to be, hands down, the crappiest and most annoying content ever created by any video game company in the history of gaming.

4 Likes

I really dont understand how they decide on hotfixes anymore. They are just so random. Why not nerf LFR N’Zoth? Its been complained about for months now.