Hotfix in the Badge gear!

Consistently inconsistent is their theme now

1 Like

Pretty sure ZA’s doors haven’t opened yet. You’ll live.

What times the door open?

No idea, exciting isn’t it?

Not the word I would use, but we cant really depend upon your employer for clarity.

Man I’m glad I’m not employed by Blizzard, they don’t pay nearly enough for my position. Now Microsoft on the other hand I’d love to work for, but I need another 6+ years minimum before I get anything like that.

Maybe you can get your contacts in Blizz to put in a good word for you.

“Well he sure defended our ineptitude on the forums well!”

Where’d I do that?

waves off in the general direction 3000 posts somewhere

Tsk tsk, you can’t be that lazy. If I had to guess a good third to half of those are related to Dual Spec, another 20-30% about Tanking of all kinds, 10% are legal comments, and whatever drive-by comments I chose to make are the rest…

Blizzard makes a helluva lot of mistakes and blunders, but rather than fixate on those, people get pissy about everything else somehow. They’ve basically become pseudo-celebrity-politician status, where lies and hyperbole about them get everyone up in arms, but actual truthful shortcomings go unnoticed or treated as “meh”

/shrug

Like their inability to release the badge gear, as they documented they would. Yes, I agree people do just go ‘meh’ over actual problems, while they complain about useless things like Fruit Bowls.

This is a perfect example. They aren’t unable, they just aren’t going to do it until they want to do it, which is apparently when the servers flip over and ZA and all its associated quests and NPCs go active.

Mountains out of molehills.

This isn’t an actual problem.

Useless to our gameplay? Sure.
Useless regarding consumer confidence in the direction and leadership of the company? Absolutely not.

rofl sure dude. The Fruit Bowl is really going to save the day. Please tell me your not that guy on Twitter that actually cheers for this stuff.

I didn’t say I cheered it, I said complaints regarding Blizzard implementing it are entirely valid since it is performative and pointless at best. The fruit bowl and other faux-inclusion initiatives are insultingly pandering at best, and evidence that corporations like Blizzard are willing to act like morons for the sake of some minority of people who likely barely consume their products in the first place.

California is such an odd place…

I bet you had a bad day when the goggles came out later than thought.

4 Likes

Nah, I didnt do Engi this time. :wink:

Loving the new badge gear!

o wait lol

Was literally just gonna ask, there was a certain item I wanted but could not find;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; is no on vendor!

Didn’t you say you were quitting in P1? Or are you one of those guys that pays a sub just to be a downer on the forums every day?

No, I’m quitting in Wrath.

I did say if they didnt release the Phase 2 content before the end of my sub I was done, but they hit that marker.