Hotfix in the Badge gear!

Good morning to everyone except the the guy who didn’t patch in the Badge gear.

Please hotfix the game so I can finish my raids with new boots.

3 Likes

stay mald , again

1 Like

Wait til tomorrow, like everyone else.

6 Likes

Or, they can do what they said, and nobody waits!

Did they say we were getting badge gear specifically on Tues?

2 Likes

The patch notes did indicate that, but you know, small indy, hard to communicate clearly, please understand.

1 Like

Read the patch notes.

Not particularly no. We know the raid content releases on the 24th while other changes were released on the 22nd. Since things weren’t released on the 22nd, it must be coming tomorrow on the 24th.

/shrug

I did, they didn’t specifically say.

I agree their communication is crap, but if it hasn’t been “fixed” then it isn’t broken and the intention is tomorrow, not yesterday.

You’ll live.

Seems like you are making a lot of assumptions.

1 Like

Not really.

Two dates were announced with content sprinkled between the two. If something didn’t come out on the first date, it should come out on the second date. Easy.

Updates

• Doomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker now drop Bind on Equip loot.
  • The following bosses can now drop Badges of Justice:
    • Doomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker
    • All bosses in Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, and Magtheridon’s Lair
    • All bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep
    • All bosses in Zul’Aman
  • G’eras in Shattrath now has new, more powerful wares to offer in exchange for Badges of Justice.
  • Greater Drums, Knothide Quiver, and Knothide Ammo Pouch can now be obtained from Outland faction vendors.
  • Primal Nether and Nether Vortex are no longer soulbound.
  • Nether Vortex can be purchased for Badges of Justice from G’eras in Shattrath.
  • Magtheridon’s Black Sack of Gems and Jewelcrafter’s Brilliant Glass can now contain epic gems.
    • Please note that existing Brilliant Glasses and previously looted, unopened Black Sack of Gems will not contain epic gems.
  • With the release of Zul’Aman:
    • The Battle for Mount Hyjal and The Black Temple no longer require attunement to enter.
    • The reputation requirement to purchase Heroic dungeon keys has been reduced to Honored.
    • Heroic dungeons have been adjusted to their “final” 2.4.3 state.

G’eras in Shattrath now has new, more powerful wares to offer in exchange for Badges of Justice.

That wording would certainly imply that the stuff should be in game uh… now. And it later says “with the release of Zul’Aman,” making the distinction between changes made yesterday and changes made tomorrow. Except all those “with the release of Zul’Aman” changes already happened. lol. Piss poor communication as usual.

10 Likes

Right, which means:

We’ll get our stuff tomorrow.

Pretty sure all those other things under Updates have happened already, too.

Obviously. That’s also not what they said. It’s not really ambiguously worded.

Oh, and there’s only one date on the patch notes. March 22nd.

3 Likes

Maybe they meant on the 100th reset of ZA…

These are a bit mutually exclusive. By having the patchnotes separated by content type rather than listed under an explicit date, we have a lack of clarity.

The next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, The Gods of Zul’Aman, will be available on the week of March 22 . The new Zul’Aman raid will unlock on March 24 at 3:00 pm PDT . Read on for more information on what is coming.

Right at the top.

You’ll be okay.

Why no blizzard post confirming the 24th?

The patch notes are at the top of this forum, my dude. Only one date is there. The changes are literally listed under an explicit date. And again, making the “with the release of Zul’Aman” distinction is a clear implication that everything else should have come yesterday, but what they said and what they did do not remotely line up.

Ghostcrawler DM’d me to say they’re doing it just to annoy you. Specifically you.

I literally linked the announcement, on the Blizzard site, that shows both dates.

1 Like

Congrats? The forum post with the patch notes has one date. It’s not ambiguous at all.

I would be nice if this multi-dollar company was able to afford interns that could communicate with the players on the forums

3 Likes