Hotfix catchup already Blizz

Blizz, while you’re debating wod ilvl scaling for 9.1, there’s no reason why pvp should be insufferable for the next 3-4 months till it’s released.

Spitballing some ideas off top of head;
-honor gear reduced to 1 rank and 197 ilvl
-conquest gear base ilvl is 213 & reduce ranks
-remove rating restrictions
-significantly increase honor/conquest points awarded.
-allow honor/conquest to be sent to alts

More people playing the game on their alts instead of canceling sub means your time played metrics gets padded as well.

24 Likes

Guess again. Apparently patch 9.1 could be as late as July - August, making Season 1 SL the longest season in WoW history.

Enjoy the misery! Kappa

2 Likes

I disagree with these ideas, I think our current system is fine.

Maybe they should tune down Shadowstrike damage by like 5%, Ret dps by 3 -4% and I think we have a great season ahead of us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

conquest gear scaling wouldnt be possible to change as it is going off of rankings ie combatant challenger rival duelist elite. Honor gear doesnt need to be 197 ilvl baseline instead the honor/conquest amount should just be raised. The only reason blizzard doesnt want honor to be higher is because it will mess up the honor level system.

This is your brain on SL season 1 kids, stay in school.

2 Likes

This should have been the case from day 1…

The conquest awarded for a win is ridiculously low. I’m on board with this too.

I’m all for removing the ranks all together and just making conquest gear scale up to 226 in pvp like it did in WoD…

5 Likes

That will suck if true. That seems like too long a time frame though, I just can’t see it being that far out.

Blizz can easily remove rating on gear or reduce it so it’s pathetically low. Most serious competitive arena players, play for the challenge facing other players in equal gear, not to 1 shot ilvl 150 players.

Honor gear does need a higher base ilvl. It’s just transition gear while you’re acquiring conquest and upgrading it. Players should be able to to within a few hours of hitting 60 be at least ilvl 197 so you can do rated bgs or 2s. Nobody is gonna invite a ilvl 150 for any rated pvp. Gearing your character shouldn’t be a completely miserable experience.

1 Like

100% this…

3 Likes

how about we fix the MC bug
people warping around like this is a chinese mmo

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen or experienced the MC bug, I heard it happened in an awc match though.

People warp around under the effects of MC?

mc bug clip
they don’t just warp during MC
they warp around like this after they’ve been mc’d & it can last forever

I mean…

1 Like

Yo what the heck is that BS, I’ve never seen that before and that’s ridiculous they haven’t fixed it.

What are you implying here? Are you saying WoW is a chinese mmo?

Honestly what does it matter? Game is RIP in PEPPERONIES :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

What they can do is hotfix the Venthyr covenant armor to have versatility on it. It’s not fair to the vampires that they have to grind the full honour set for 90,000 days.

1 Like

Tbh kinda happy it’s just a lil more miserable for people that are rerolling venthyr war to abuse it

My Venth warr is at 199 It didn’t seem to take too long.

took me about two days. its actually not that bad.

There isn’t a PvE catch up system. Why should you be so entitled to free gear