Hotfix catchup already Blizz

I’d argue that pve has separate tiers that you can enter and still be competitive at and progress at certain ilvl intervals (normal>heroic>mythic}. Whereas pvp doesn’t, it’s like stepping into a game versus mythic raiders when you’re in quest greens, it’s a miserable slog to get caught up that anyone in their right mind would just not bother with versus the pain it takes to get baseline caught up, not including ilvl upgrades.

2 Likes

Yeah but until 9.1, pvp gear still worth for pvers so blizz ain’t gonna bite. That’s only if they actually do a good job on it, which is a long stretch. You would have a bunch of pve bubs throwing their toys outta the cot. Daddy Ion wouldn’t let that happen.

If history is any indication I doubt blizz will do any of this and continue to let this season rot…

This might be a hot take but what I’d like to see is a buff to conquest earned in random bgs and skrims to make them equivalent to their rated counterparts. A lower pressure way to get 200ilvl conq gear would make alts/new players feel better about wanting to go into rated after.

Ya, along with increasing the renown drop rates, apart from having to grind gear, still gotta slog thru renown for soulbind and conduit traits, just so the class feels decent.

I’ve never received a renown for completing anything pvp rated related. Bad luck I guess.

Pretty sure I got a few when spamming epic BGs, not sure if it was off first win of the day or not.

reduce honor gear purchase and upgrade cost. purchase cost reduced by 25% and upgrade costs by 50%.

then just fix this freaking mmr system what is this season where 1800 is a 90 percentile placement.

1 Like