Hot take: The PvP damage reduction is fantastic

I’m winning more than ever because I can undo 20 seconds of damage with one or two flash heals, it has nothing to do with skill, it’s just boring and feels bad to do so little damage

3 Likes

Surely you cannot be serious. As a Pally you get a 5-second stun, or you can be that guy and use Seal of Justice and mitigate all your damage for a chance at a 2-second stun.

I am under the guise you probably don’t know much about what you are talking about, at all. Hence the cringe take.

Maybe if u have terrible gear and are going up against ppl with naxx gear i guess.

Imagine if you COULD kill healers with your damage reduced by 50%

It’s pretty easy honestly.

Fully agree - now give us RBGs

1 Like

its terrible though and i only pvp as heals. i had people 5 stack sundering me and everything it’s just not engaging anymore. obviously dmg should be reduced but not this much.

15-20% would be enough imo.

also one thing i really don’t like about this is how it eroded positioning. frontline midline backline dont matter when no one dies.

1 Like

the fights last longer so you have time to think,

dont ruin pvp for the ‘fast brains’ ty

2 Likes

More like super boaring. Only BUMS with slow reaction time think it’s a good change. Talk about skill all you want, but if you couldn’t handle high burst then you were never good to begin with.

it’s funny how everyone says just use cc to beat healers but somehow cc was never able to help them deal with high damage.

Basically you are describing a situation where you have a team of players vs a single healer.

Melee could never just push into the back line in a team fight vs good players. That is called over extending and that is how you die.

Your teams are garbage no one cares

This

3 Likes

Idk if i can call 1-2 shot fast brain. I’ve killled some people with 1 melee swing as they running pass me on a mount and a hammer of wrath and I’ve also beem killed with 1 arcane surge

1 Like

Wow, zug brain is real. People truly cannot cope with needing strategy to kill an organized team now. If they can’t delete someone in three global despite healing, something is broken :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao. I am literally running mage armor instead of ice armor on my healing mage because I cant die. Fights are just boiling down to who runs out of mana first.

I dont die till I run out of mana, if you are killing healers right now in even fights they are bots or playing very poorly. Healers should be waaay in the back, if you push to them you should die because you ranged your heals or get crowd controlled into infinity. While all that is happening the only thing thats dictating the outcome of the fight is who runs out of mana first.

1 Like

The problem is that:

1. Only some specs needed a 50% damage nerf, others needed less
  2. As usual in SoD, this change hurts DPS casters and favours melee
  3. There should have been a healing done and mana cost reduction to go with the damage reduction

So now it’s degenerated into a skilless melee unga-bunga, backed by unkillable healers with casters ooming their entire mana bar and not killing someone.

1 Like

Facts. Funny how he’s saying ppl that are bad at pvp hate the damage reduction, yet he hated the high burst pvp before. But then again he’s a rogue main, the only way he was ever getting kills in bloodmoon was being in stealth groups and ganking a straggler.

I think this test reminds me of Cata Arenas where healers are demi gods and never lost mana.

lol your whole post just could have said “I CAN’T PVP WITH OUT ONE SHOTS”

also this:

they are actually disagreeing with you…it makes sense your reading comprehension is also sub par.

people need to stop confusing “slightly better than 1 shot meta” with “fantastic” :expressionless:

If i don’t kill you(yes even way in the back that’s literally what rogues are for) then you will be CC’d long enough for the people you were healing to die. That’s how PvP is supposed to work in battlegrounds. I haven’t met a single class i couldn’t kill, including all the healers out there. The hardest is lock ATM, but they die too if i play it right.

1 Like

People arent taking enough damage to die in a kidney or cheap shot. I can trinket or iceblock any other CC you throw at me. Then you die because you aren’t in range of your own healers, or you become my pet sheep and I keep healing =).

Then whoever runs out of mana first loses. Exciting.

I DEF kill ppl inside kidney.

You iceblock i vanish or shadow step back to the front line. We could go back and forth about "you do “x” i do “y” etc etc. The point is now play/counter play actually exists…where before it was gone in favor of one shot idiocy.

1 Like