Hot take: The PvP damage reduction is fantastic

Other than a few bugs it’s super good. The only people who don’t like it have zero skill at actual PvP and are desperate to go back to pressing 2 buttons to kill things. Hope this is perma.

15 Likes

no its trash stop pls

19 Likes

This is accurate. Though, I think that a middle ground would be best… going from 2600 frostfire bolts to 1000 seems off by the numbers.

Also, I feel like healing is really giving people problems it shouldnt be that powerful, there needs to be balance there.

No its not,nothing dying isnt fun .Casters going oom and melee destroying everything with unkillable healers isnt fun. %50 dmg reduc is too much.

8 Likes

imagine if you killed the healers

4 Likes

Cringe post history reveals for a cringe take.

4 Likes

You ain’t touching my healers brah

1 Like

I fixed that for you.

6 Likes

Heals op
Peels for heals op
Pocket heals op
casuals sad I imagine

1 Like

imagine is all you can pretty much do with this dmg.

2 Likes

Yall are nuts…i wreck healers still. Also it’s not ALWAYS about killing things. CC something for once in your life. Or put so much damage into the healer that they can’t focus the rest of the team, that way YOUR team can kill them. Basically i’m just describing actual PvP…something you silly kids wouldn’t know a thing about.

2 Likes

Agreed. The changes are amazing, we can actually pvp now without getting deleted instantly. Melee can actually push into back lines like they’re supposed to.

The only change I’d make is also nerf healing in pvp by like 30%.

3 Likes

The funny part is so many people who cannot PvP are mad about this that they ragequit and the PvP queue is dead. It really highlights just how fragile the ego can be. “Wait i can’t one shot everything??? I’m taking my toys and going home!”

Your class has how many interrupts and chances to disengage and restealth?

You’re forgetting some classes only have one interrupt available via a Rune that they’ll never use because their dependent on damage from other runes, which just got eaten by the debuff.

pretty sure you can check my account ive PvPd at some pretty high ratings mostly arena but RBGs too…this is by far the worse PvP change ive ever seen in any expansion in 20 years…Minus the BFA passive dmg to armor that people stacked …that still holds the candle for the worse

3 Likes

i hope you aren’t talking about paladin lol…u guys have a million things you can do in pvp XD

Also Burst PvP IS WoW …theres never been a time it hasnt been this is slow and boring this is for the people that are trash and have no reaction time slowing PvP down by 50 percent is crazy SoD was not as bursty as people think…Naxx phase classic is just as bursty if not worse.

1 Like

you literally claimed that your MAIN is a lvl 40. What the hell do you know about the impact of changes to the real community. Stay small cringer.

1 Like

Maybe a 10 or 15% dmg nerf sure but i never die on my sham an i still kill everything if i wanted retail pvp id go to retail fighting casters in a joke now they oom an die healers dont die warriors just die a little bit slower now im glad this will be over affter the weekend

Thats because you guys are still zug zug brain spamming dps with no dispell, no kick, and no cc.

OUR teams however are steam rolling ally with ease

1 Like