Hot take on cross faction

They don’t add cross faction random/epics because it would kill epic bg communities

5 Likes

Cross faction kills the game imo. This is a game built on war between factions. It’s dumb to have one side.

11 Likes

I think it’s more the epic sync community has killed the casual player base and it’s really all that’s left

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve met a person in WoW that actually PvPs and doesn’t want cross faction

15 Likes

The fact the game is 20 years old and pvp has never been a front runner for the company is what killed the casual player base for pvp. Heck it even affects pve some

That’s probably because u are no an old school player.

2 Likes

Og I’ve done as many bgs as you’ve done in your entire life this season

Joker is about as old school as it gets

Literally has done 25k bgs

1 Like

Nah, I’ve done a ton more before the company even recorded them. So there’s that.

They show those, it’s “classic” bgs

3 Likes

every old school player that still PvPs wants cross faction BGs

8 Likes

No they don’t. There was a time when none of this was kept track of. Sorry u have no argument here. Heck u probably never even played the game when there weren’t bgs or even hks. People killed each other for fun.

1 Like

Not me. Sorry to burst that for u.

I said “still PvPs” I bet you’ve done a dozen BGs in the last 10 years

Go back to classic WoW and stop trying to ruin retail for everyone

3 Likes

I’m sure deep down in your little mind u believe this also.

Yes they do. That’s why the function is in the game.

We both have more honorable kills than you, and we don’t farm gy’s in epics lol

2 Likes

I’m don’t farm hks in gy either. Only people I know do that are ruin in ioc. So swing and a wiff again for u bud.

Like literally neither of u have a solid argument for this. So u can keep responding. But I’m stating facts on the recording of things and also my opinion on cross faction.

I can’t convince ya

it is wut it is

There’s no need to convince me. I’m right on this.

Cross-faction is definitely the move. It would really help balance/queue times.

5 Likes