Horrific Vision: Queue paused

Not working for me either. Waited on my Rogue for 10min and got a que pop but the warrior has been hanging for 15min now. Just giving up at this point.

Same. Que paused. I cannot enter the horrific vision for stormwind.

Same issue for Horrific Vision for Stormwind.

It was working for my druid whos on RP realm, but didn’t work for my shaman and priest whos on normal realm

I am having the same issue when I try to queue for the horrific vision of Stormwind

We just encountered this issue as well at 10:20 am EST still bugged. No Blue post yet?!?!

Hey blizzard can we get a response on this?

3 Likes

Was trying to run some Visions and now it seems to be “Paused” immediately after queuing. Doesn’t seem to change or behave different when queuing up multiple times.

Same here. #getitfixed

All of my chars have this issue, just sits on paused and I can’t get in. Really hoping for a fast fix.

still having the issue this morning

Been over 10 hrs now.

same - lightbringer here.

Sargeras alliance not working. Blizzard should probably acknowledge they are aware…

30 minutes waiting for nothing :roll_eyes:

so is blizzard gonna like fix this some time this year??? does anyone have a blue post anywhere for this?

Wow, this thread really exploded. An update for yall: According to Blizzard CS on twitter, they are aware of the issue and working on a resolution. While it would be nice if they posted these things on the forums, it’s not really how they operate for whatever reason. At least not in a long time.

Regardless, a solution is in the works. :+1:

3 Likes

Really, they should update the issue on the forums as well rather think everyone is a twit head.

paused for me too for visions on Turalyon

paused for me on Korgath