Horrific Vision: Queue paused

queue still pausing, wtf!?

Same as above, can’t queue for visions, also with Islands. I have tried several times yesterday and today to join queue with no luck :frowning: also tried on about five different toons, no luck.

I’m trying to do In The Shadow of Crimson Wings and it pauses my que too, Cannot progress the questline.

people need to send tickets and complain crazy that we pay 20$ for terrible servers and constant issues

lost a vessel this past weekend due to terrible server lag/crash couldn’t play for hours and now this i try to do a vision and its stuck on pause

worst part they dont give a fk wont give any compensation for lost items/time

typical blizzard bs

Yep, this is happening to me as well right now. It is not happening with Heroic queues however, just the visions. I reloaded UI and exited the game, issue continues.

Same issue here

Island queue with group. Solo no

Still Happening, wonder why there’s no Blizzard Staff responding yet.

2 Likes

Happening to me on this character this morning

Que finally popped after a few minutes of being paused.

Been happening for awhile, any idea if they’ll bother fixing it soon lol.

Same here…got past my hate of corruption, decided to play. GG Blizz

Same issue here. Will try sitting in queue to see if that previous poster is correct that it will pop eventually.

Still broken, queue was occasionally popping after 5-10 mins but i’ve been in it for 25 mins so far since i last queued.

Strange bug, Queue instantly pauses on my demon hunter and can’t seem to do anything to get myself in, however, swap to my death knight, and can instantly queue in a begin a run.

same problem

same issue

same for me

same here as well

Not working. Big sad.

Same for me. Earlier on in the night I was getting it to pop every 10 minutes or so, but this morning I am sitting her for >30 minutes now and nothing. Done all the prior stated attempts at managing the issue as well with no luck.