Horrific Vision: Queue paused

Same thing here, Tuesday i tried to do a 5 mask run and suddenly on the middle of the run i get a mensage saying that i as “not part of a group”, then on 3 sec after e get teleported to the chamber, and now Thursday i cannot enter cause the queue is “paused”.
server Gallywix.
Blue post please.

Day 3… still no answers, still no TP…

Just tried, can’t get in. Others on realm saying the same.

Same thing happening to me. Been going on a few hours. Done a complete game exit twice.

Having the same issue trying to solo just pauses and wont pop. Any Blizz reply yet?

3 days no reply i guess :frowning:

Same problem. Stuck on paused

I have the same issue.

Somewhat work around: I que and unque over and over. after 80 or so times it popped twice now.

so annoying bug the only way I can get around it

1 Like

I’ll add mine to the list. Thunderhorn realm. Sat queued for 10 minutes, spammed 10-15 times, none of it worked. Just sat paused. Hopefully this isn’t an ongoing thing…

Having this issue as well on mal’ganis

Happening to me too now, last night it work fine.

Having same issue on Argent Dawn

blue post please?

1 Like

having the same issue on Emerald Dream

Pretty pathetic blizzard has said nothing on this. And there servers. This has been the most bugged xpack I have ever played in my 13 years of playing.

OK, Queing for a random bg, canceling, then going back to visions seems to work for me. GL

Tried this, still just pauses for me.

Tichondrius.

same on proudmoore

Same issue with me. Was working fine earlier for three or four runs then just broke and won’t queue.

Azjol-Nerub here. Experiencing the same issue, Horrific Vision of Stormwind - Paused. Not sure what is causing the hang-up. I logged out in the Chamber of Heart last night. I waited about 10 minutes earlier and it finally said it was ready. Going to leave the Chamber of Heart and run back in to see if that changes anything with the queue time.

EDIT:

When I left the Chamber of Heart, the queue timer went back to normal for a split second then went back to Paused. As I ran towards the entrance to the Chamber of Heart, I was notified my Horrific Vision was ready.

Not sure what’s causing the hang-up, probably some instance server lag? Hope this helps resolve the issue!

1 Like