Horrific Vision: Queue paused

Light’s Breach LFR (Antorus) is having the same problem. Queue for it and just says paused.

Same here on Zul’jin; submitted a bug report.

I’m experiencing this as well on Proudmoore.

Same thing here. It’s been harder play WoW. Bugs, ping… So frustrating.

Just started happening to me a few hours ago. Stuck on pause for horrific vision queue. Tried again after a few hours and waited 10min, still stuck on pause. Tried spamming queue and same thing with the pause.

I see other people going into the instance. This is getting frustrating. Please fix!

Getting to the point of pathetic with no blue post on even acknowledging that this is an issue. Having the same issue on Emerald Dream. Got in once around 8pm central time with no issue. I consistently got paused trying to get right back in after completing the first run, so I went and farmed for a bit. Decided to try again around 1:30am cst and was continued to be paused. I got in for a second run after waiting for roughly 10-15mins. Third run has yet to be started. I have tried spamming entry and waiting for upwards of 30m in one queue

2 Likes

Ragnaros, same issue, happened on different computers with different characters, many other people at the same spot complaining about the same issue.

Just had this issue now on Proudmoore.

paused on kil’jaeden also doing this for island expeditions

Same issue here on Jubei’thos. Been busted for quite awhile.

I was paused for a good 10-15 minutes on Doomhammer/Baelgun just now, but it did eventually pop and I completed the vision without further problems.

Greymane as well. This is still happening. Wake up, Blizz. Fix your game.

Same here, it’s pausing then unpausing and never actually pops.

Reporting in… not working… paused…

Broken for me too, Emerald Dream server

Maybe if we get to 100 replies we’ll have a blue post acknowledging that it is indeed, and I can’t stress this enough, OUR fault.

Still Broken

It’s broken for me too, yes?

Adding another to the list, Horrific Vision of Stormwind queues aren’t working.

Can we get a Blue Post on this ish please??