Horde win 99 out of 100 AVs. Blizzard calls this balanced

Balance PVP racials and fix the AV map which heavily favours horde.

19 Likes

And then they complain when Alliance figures out how to make a group and win some.

:rofl:

12 Likes

Dont need to touch the racials, but for AV they should at least give us the updated map, since they are already changing things.

8 Likes

Blizzard should just be faster to kick the afk alliance players who have lost the will to fight.

10 Likes

There are 200 other threads talking about this.

1 Like

you got that right true orcs say waaagh, you wow orcs go waaahh at least you got your cryer battle cry ready

for thrall waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh blizz help us

If we’re making map changes, can we prevent every elite dwarf, nelf, human, and their non elite friends as well as every archer north of SW from pulling when you’re half way across the bridge and leashing until you actually kill them?

A nice place to kite Van’s adds would be cool too

1 Like

I’d like to see documentation of these 99 losses, since i won in 2 AV’s

One of these things is never happening, it is already exactly how it is supposed to be.

The other is not happening, unless someone decides to develop a replica of an earlier AV, which is probably never happening.

Oh no horde had to endure getting smashed by premades for weeks losing every game in 6 minutes, and then you have to go into another 40 min queue to get another premade and lose again. Oh yeah don’t forget horde did not have the chance to premade back so we just got demolished over and over for weeks feeling helpless. QQ more when you lose an even matchup.

6 Likes

Blizz only listens to zug zug tears. I’m sorry but horde pay the bills around here, bud. #noadjustments

8 Likes

Dont forget the french cries

3 Likes

Ok, enough dammit

Im hungry here and no food remotely close

1 Like

What advantages does Horde have here? Im genuinely curious as someone who has played from both ends a lot.

As ally, I found IBGY the hardest check, after that, there’s nothing. Both armies meet around the field of strife. Ally even have the advantage of meeting the horde under the SHB archers…

I also find the DB NPcs the MOST annoying thing in the game for horde.

2 Likes

Git gud or reroll

Why are you going across the bridge? There are two perfectly good accesses west of the South Bunker … can even stay mounted.

4 Likes

That check is nothing without horde defending it. If they defend it, the “After that, there’s nothing” doesn’t even come into play.

Horde complain about a few points that can slow them down in their offensive grind to victory. IB can pull Alliance to a dead standstill while the horde victory grind rolls on.

5 Likes

Hey you , Jack Vance afficiando. I was looking for you!

Nah IB gy is the same as SP. You will always need more O to take the GY and it takes a while, just as it does at SP.

Oh NO! THe hoRde GGet to Lie about every loss being in 6 minutes! PAPA BLIZZ PAPA BLIZZ!

You realize there were maybe 2, 6 minute teams online during prime time right? and even they didn’t win every match in 6 minutes? Talk about gross exaggerations.

Do you lie your mother with that mouth?

The one or two 6 minute games you lost was your own fault. Any defense at Drek screws up the pull.

7 Likes

Easy there, your gonna bust a vessel.

Not for nothing, but there is unfortunately a plethora of 6 to 8 minute zerg win vids on tube and twitch etc.
None of them look terribly fun mind you.

1 Like