Horde win 99 out of 100 AVs. Blizzard calls this balanced

Chalk and cheese in my view. IB is wondrous. I have suggested before Blizzard should swap the map around for 1-2 years and watch the lightbulbs turn on.

PS Kirth Gersen is the man ! Although I have Shimrod as well. I have Turjan as well somewhere

1 Like

KirthGersen is a hero for all men.

Man that series is amazing. Book 5 is on another level. Love Shimrod and Cugel is a HUGE fav. Love everything he did. Trullion: Alastor was another personal favourite.

I got the leather bound full collection before he died.

Id love to see random starting points in AV.

Respect, brother!

This is absolutely true BUT… there’s like 10-15 people afk or otherwise not even trying each game on alliance side. I would say that has more to do with it than anything.

Yep, and there’s absolutely nothing from stopping the alliance from continuing to use the strat, the problem is it only works when the horde are asleep comepletely for 5 minutes.

very strange it wasn’t fixed if this was some sort of problem…

Instead the alliance can get patched completely out of the battlegrounds! FUN!

And just to poke you in the eye will add a queue timer for ya!

Hows that champ!

Um, ok?
Maybe they are not tired, and dont want to nap?

Of course it only works if no one is defending, hence hord stopped trying to copy the zerg.
Since they had no way to enforce mandated mount speeds, they zerg does not work for them unless zerging against a mixed PUG.
(because they are a mixed PUG)

What was not fixed?
You’re losing coherency here.
Horde fixed the zerging themselves, by defending and giving up the idea to zerg.

No we did not.
Are you sure that you are OK?
I was just in an AV last night, had to wait a little bit for the queue, but it was 3am after all.

I hate to be the harbinger of sorrows here, but there has always been a queue timer.

I think you need some air, maybe some sleep? you seem stressed.

2 Likes

Did they? I thought the game was openly not “balanced” as balance is what lead to WoW retail.

And there should be 200 more until Blizzard gets off their butt and fixes the game.

2 Likes

See people, this is why everyone was asking for #nochanges. Blizzard steps in like they say they wouldn’t and look what happens. Now they are going to have to look into even more changes now to fix what they messed up. If they just left it alone, it wouldn’t have been that bad.

2 Likes

Fatprincess has been a tad salty.

Id love to read some of her positive suggestions, because Im sure she has some :slight_smile:

1 Like

You probably don’t want to read mine.

They just did fix it last Tuesday

We found a way to give the Horde a good game and they cried because the wins weren’t so easy any longer. Thanks for ruining a good game Blizz.

1 Like

1 Like

WE don’t have any significant advantages. The map isn’t mirrored, so if Horde defends we have a slight advantage mid field. Alliance has a STRONG advantage near their base.

Basically, if both sides full zerg, Alliance almost always wins, if Horde defends and Alliance doesn’t. Horde wins. In Vanilla Alliance had a 60% win rate for AV. It’s not the racials. Most Allaince yell and scream about WOTF completely ignoring how powerful it is to have a literally immune healer on your side.

1 Like

That’s a lie, im a ranker and currently rank 13. I would face 6 minute losses for like 80% of my day, losing 12 times in a row to 6 minute losses.

1 Like

You have Bubbledins you have no excuse! You guys zerged so much and pre-made so much that you forgot how to fight! Horde had HUGE Ques and makes sure they get every bit of honor they can squeeze out of it. Why not learn to fight back? Start killing Luitenants, Capture Towers, Retake bunkers and GY’s you can fight back doing the same stuff Horde does except your weak because you relied on exploits and 3rd party software to try and grab fast wins. It does not matter anyway Horde started winning against Pre-Mades as well once they started recalling and busting up the fast zergs and making you wipe!

1 Like

OUT! GET OUT! Get your sorry but back to refail! How dare you use that word in here! OUT OUT OUT!!!

Didn’t you and all the other cool kids say they were going to WSG anyway?

:cactus:

The majority of players go across the bridge /shrug

Why not hop over the cave by the waterfall directly into the RH? I feel the backdoors to both bases seem used less often than people claim.

My point exactly. Yes, we were running premades. But dam they were good fights against you guys. Now we’re back to pugs with 5-15 bots afk in every run. How is that fun for anyone? I would much rather take you guys on in a 40v40 fight where everyone is in it. But I can’t help but think that the horde is just in for an easy win after all this. I thought you guys liked the fight?

3 Likes