Horde Warrior/Shaman Looking for new home for TWW

I’m a Warrior/Shaman looking for a home for War Within. Looking for guild (Horde preferred so that instanced content isn’t a limitation) that isn’t too massive, is tight-knit, social, and active. Looking to do Delves, M+, and maybe some raids if time permits and the raid schedule lines up with my daily life. RealID is Zelliaind#1883 or you can respond here with information about your guild(s).

Thanks!

Hello Hexoholic

There is some dirty alliance in the guild, I will admit. But we dont take them too seriously.

I am a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for the information!

Unfortunately they look like an Alliance guild. I am only looking for a Horde guild due to instance restrictions for cross-faction. I’m in an Alliance guild now but can never run any instanced content with them as they’re Alliance. I’m looking to play with folks of my same faction for this very reason.

I just wish we could do cross-faction instanced content already so that I could not have to worry about this but…that’s just how things are.

Thanks again for your post! :slight_smile:

My understanding is that you cannot use the LFG functions cross faction, like LFR, battlegrounds and Looking for Dungeons. If you make a group of guildies, you can run raids and M+ or Heroics all day. Our guild is mostly a 50/50 split. :slight_smile:

Hey there!! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC raid team for TWW, and for the guild itself! I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hey Hex,

We are a newly formed mythic raiding guild for the war withing consisting of mythic prog and CE raiders. We are currently looking for a warr to fill our ranks. We have both horde and alliance.
Raid times are thurs/fri 7-10 est.

Hey Incendrus! I got your friend request but for some reason as soon as I accepted it got kicked out of my friend list. Not sure what happened. Your raid times line up fairly well with what I’m looking for raid wise. If you could send the friend request again we can discuss in further detail!

Hi Hexoholic!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll add you in bnet and I can also shoot you an invite to our Discord server so you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

We are a past CE guild (Obsidian Spur - Thrall) for multiple Tiers and Expansions. We took the last few tiers off and have now got the core back together to do a 1 night a week AOTC flex raid group for TWW. Last time we raided on a 2 night a week schedule we got mythic Jailer down with a top 1200 world kill.

Looking for players who want to tackle AOTC and are active in M+ but have a tighter schedule and can’t raid 2+ days a week. Laid back raid environment looking to just enjoy killing internet monsters with each other again.

Raid times - Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm EST

Discord : Naftywafty or Naftywafty#0850 if that doesn’t work.

LF DPS and a Off Tank