Horde stacking on the Alliance portals in Shattrath

Dozens of them. I hoped they get banned for griefing. :angry:

They wont, Blizzard will somehow ban the alliance because all this game does is cater to the horde baby faction.

5 Likes

zone disruption. start reporting.

1 Like

Oh, we were.

1 Like

Have seen it occasionally for weeks. Some twisted idea of wpvp or something.

Hopefully other servers aren’t doing it too.

It’s not even WPVP when Shatt is a sanctuary.

1 Like

Just disable player models

just a bit hypocritical to claim another faction cries as you write a post in such a whining fashion. Be careful with those rocks, glass house.

3 Likes

Alliance Mages did this, BTW.

Blizzard has absolutely handed out bans for this type of behavior in the past. I encourage everyone to report it.

Turn on enemy HP bars, set them to stacked, and report from top to bottom. it even pastes the report in for you for subsequent reports

Like do they just sit on the biggest mount and stack? like for example the kodo mount?

They were using whatever mounts they had. Probably 2 dozen of them, all stacked on the Stormwind and Ironforge portals. Of course they left the Darnassus portal clear because they know no one ever goes there…

2 Likes

No mole machine was used so I doubt they will do anything.

Zoom in to 1st person and spam click, easy portal

in Rift you could hold a key (I think shift-R) and player models would dissapear.

Like, as if?! Are you like, from The Valley? Or something?

1 Like

What does that have to do with this post? please stay on topic.

Gag me with a spoon!

1 Like

My post had no crying, in fact it was pretty much an observation of how they handle the factions and its a pretty accurate 1.

Horde losing AV? Lets disable premades.

Horde waiting to long in que because all the meta sheep wanted the better racials? Lets put in HvH and ruin any reason to go alliance.

Alliance pally pulling AV? Lets fix that!

If you cant see all the changes made to directly make horde better idk what to tell you.