Horde stacking on the Alliance portals in Shattrath

What guilds are doing this?

Griefing? What do you mean this is simple safe zone pvp.

Literally everyone one of your posts is filled with crying. That phase 2 ptsd got you bad man seek help.

2 Likes

/run C_ChatInfo.ReportPlayer(PLAYER_REPORT_TYPE_CHEATING, PlayerLocation:CreateFromUnit("target"), "Blocking portal in Shatt preventing people from using it")

1 Like

I was horde in phase 2 rofl.

I started classic as Horde on Stalagg…i was a troll priest.

Take your thrall pajamas off my dude the war is fake.

I didnt go alliance until just after BWL launched.

just looks like a jaded, myopic, and biased view of things. the “woe is me” attitude is just so tired and annoying. All the racials are fine. Perception and stoneform are particularly strong.

What benefit would the developers gain from having one faction be the dominant faction? Nothing. It would only create more problems for them to solve.

What seems to be the case in TBC is that ally want to PVE while horde predominantly want to pvp. Allowing horde to fight other horde in BGs has no negative impact of either side. Actually in order to try to quell some of the ally whining they gave them loot boxes for just participating in BGs. Enjoy your participation trophies. I hope they make you feel special.

1 Like

LEAVE MY HORDE ON GROBB ALONE, PLEASE.

Body is unclear is this a complete sentence?

1 Like

So ur complaint about catering to horde is pvp.

How dense do you have to be to think a multibillion dollar company is playing “favorites” in your fantasy world?

I kinda wish they removed factions so we have a bigger player pool

This, which guild(s) are doing this? lol

My bets is on < YEP > as they’re known for doing a bit of playful trolling.

EDIT: apparently it was many guilds after a successful GDKP runs. So playful trolling. This situation can easily be solved by just asking a mage for a port, Away from the main portals.

A zone or two that have no faction tie would be pretty cool. No one is green or red to you, just all yellow. just a free-for-all attack or be attacked by anyone. Someone snipes your mining node, quest mob, etc… kill em. That’d be so much fun.

Nah i mean completely remove factions so you can play the game with anyone on your server.

I like faction based games. Adds stakes.

In later versions of that game that makes sense but not in TBC

You’re in the OCE so I guess you still have factions there, and I won’t keep replying because this isn’t the thread for this, but why does a pretty high percentage of this player base want to change this game that had factions for a reason, from 15 years ago into another boring clone of every other MMO? What is the point of making the game experience as dry, bland, and mundane as humanely possible?

1 Like

There racials are far better for pve too…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.