Horde should not be allowed to merc mode

33% Alliance, and 67% Horde. That is not even.

https://i.imgur.com/0lL7XNI.png

EDIT: Sorry, 32% Alliance and 68% Alliance at 120.

4 Likes

Oh cute, you still think in 2020 one side has better pvpers

2 Likes

Oh, cute, you canā€™t take a joke in 2020. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cute. You are the joke in 2020.

5 Likes

I wonder how many in our team are from horde, because every match thereā€™s a lot of people crying ā€œshouldnā€™t expect much from allianceā€, I wonder if itā€™s really allianceā€™s problem or is it their own incompetence.

3 Likes

it allows players to queue as the opposite faction.

because without merc mode, queue times for horde are excessive, which means there arenā€™t enough alliance for them to play against.

4 Likes

You choose to play ally, which comes with instant queues. I shouldnā€™t be punished because no one plays alliance. Thatā€™s not my fault. Merc mode needs to exist as long as ally get instant bgs, sorry

1 Like

Have you played this game?

1 Like

Oh Dreta, I love your mog. I am stuck with RNG not giving me the pieces D:

:ok_hand: :grimacing:

1 Like

Good luckā€¦ make sure to kill Ivus and bonus roll, he drops T2 robes and shoulders.

I got the robes and shoulers. The belt, hands, head, legs and feet wonā€™t drop for me.

1 Like

The headpiece is the hardest to come by. For the others, just kill rares and open chests in Darkshore.

1 Like

100%. Its a lot of fun to mess with your friends. I loathe dealing with allies, its true, but in merc mode Iā€™ll heal the crap outta the lot of you AND cc my friends. Much much funzies :relieved:

Tbh, there needs to be merc mode for both sides, no conditions.

1 Like

no, that would be the alliance population. thats the real joke now.

Without going into how dumb it wouldā€™ve to believe people are mercing to lose on purpose in large enough numbers to affect anything as thatā€™s a ridiculous notion

I do however think merc mode was a bad idea. Regardless of which side had it first it has it currently.

Now thereā€™s no incentive to go to the least popular faction in order to reduce queue times as you can safely enjoy the best if both worlds if youā€™re the dominant faction and the smaller faction gets nothing.

6 Likes

No, the current devs are the real joke.

After all, look at the current state of WoW.

4 Likes

whatever helps you sleep at night. :+1:

Sorry, but I rather play World of Warcraft. Not World of Hordecraft.

3 Likes

Is this like when someone does something stupid and they are like ā€œ itā€™s just a joke broā€ sort of thing here?

1 Like