Horde Server

Anyone else feel that horde heavily outnumbers alliance in both zerg and small scale aspects of wpvp?
Sure the alliance has their fair share of raids, but for the most part everywhere I go I seem to come across a lot more horde gank squads and more horde raids than alliance by a large margin.
Do the alliance feel the same way?
It would be a shame if the horde force pushed alliance into rerolling elsewhere, leaving us with little to no pvp at all. :frowning:

6 Likes

That’s how it feels to me. I’m not certain how much your FP’s are camped but their are horde camping the ones I visit about 70% of the time. I’ve been very disappointed overall, with this phase.

4 Likes

The entire map is horde camped by default atm. Alliance certainly has raids moving about, but they don’t come out to just sit around camping every square inch between thorium point and morgans Vigil. Even if an alliance group kills them, they just ress and continue sitting there.

3 Likes

Yes. 100% seems like there are more pvp squads than the allaince.

2 Likes

I’ve basically given up. Alliance on this server are just apathetic. They’d rather corpse run to their PvE objective than actually fight back. So I’m joining in on the apathy. Only so many times one can get 5+v1’d by Horde foaming at the mouth before they stop caring. Because once Alliance do group up and fight back, the Horde suddenly lose all that exposed spine.

1 Like

these posts mirror 90% of horde posters the day of honor launch and before that
step it up alliance

3 Likes

If this is the case, where did Hurricane and the enclave go? Weren’t they the ones begging for fights not long ago?

Alliance is the PvE faction.

3 Likes

Yeah, i mean i’m not upset at the horde. The alliance just don’t show up.

I recommend alliance retreat to Deviate Delight while they still can, Grobblus has been lost.

1 Like

I’d be very interested to see the current faction ratio on this server.

I wouldnt be surprised

wowclassicpopulation. com claims that at level 60 the ratio is 53/47 in favour of alliance.

edit: ironforge. pro is also showing 48/52 but in favour of horde.

1 Like

This is true but population hasn’t been properly measured on the horde side since Phase 2 started.

Pop might be even, but the alliance aren’t actually farming honor, so they have no presence out in the world. We have raids running around that do well, but horde just spread camp everything in small groups that totally shut down solo play.

1 Like

That’s what I am disliking the most about this. Even if pvp participation were even, it’s not like the two groups are seeking each other out. It’s just both sides destroying anyone who ventures out alone.

Alliance killed their faction with drama before phase 2 launched

10 Likes

I know bro. Cant quest worth a damn without getting ganked

Alliance were THE ‘PvP’ faction before Phase 2 dropped. Wtf happened? Where are your honor grinders?

I mean, I know they exist, you guys have plenty of people out there fighting… but it does feel like I run into more Horde while I’m farming then I do Alliance.

Where you all at?

2 Likes

Agreed, and I warned people about this a long time ago. A number of Alliance rushed to 60 and got raid-geared, then decided that being able to kill people outnumbered and outgeared was a sign of PvP skillz! It’s not. It’s PvE still. You just have your raid run over a town after Ony or MC.

I’m not suggesting no one on Alliance can fight. Just that many didn’t forsee what would happen once Horde finally started hitting 60 despite PvP giving no xp along the way.

2 Likes