Horde Server

Well, they finally managed to destroy their most prominent wpvp guild shortly before phase two. Thats where this kinda flipped.

Where you all at?

Good question. I wonder the same thing. They literally just don’t show up at all. I fully expect them to mass exodus to deviate delight. The name suits them well anyway.

6 Likes

I tried to solo quest in a 40’ish area a few nights back (chose a lower level area to try to avoid gank squads) and got destroyed by first a 60 warrior then 5 mins later a 60 rogue. BOTH while I was already fighting something.

I get it, its PvP, but surely if someone is clearly solo questing, just leave them be, unless they engage first.

There was a lower level orc hunter in the same area. I just waved to them and we worked around each other. Easy.

1 Like

You don’t want to see the death toll required sometimes to get into BRM. Not saying it’s good or bad. Just is.

3 Likes

The problem is, a solo kill on a lowbie is worth so much more honor than a raid kill on a 60.

Lots of the lvl 60 Alliance are grouped up in groups of 10-15+ at a minimum, so when it comes to seeing a single lowbie questing out in a zone while you’re on your way to another farm area… it’s free real estate /shrug

Good job driving away the Enclave, the only good PvP guild. Is “taking a stand against racism” really worth all those graveyard runs, lil alli bois?

11 Likes

100000x yes

25 Likes

I’ll answer for them…yeah, yeah, it is. Jesus. What a weird question.

23 Likes

Servers in this game for many years have been destroyed because of this. I hope this one does not but I have been on many that have.

1 Like

All this “oh its because you drove off The Enclave” posts are completely asinine roflmao.

Everyone knows The Enclave split into Atlas and Martial Law. Everyone knows the members of those two guilds were mostly members of The Enclave.

And to their credit, I haven’t gone a single day of Phase 2 without running into numerous groups from both Atlas and Martial Law. To the extent that I’ve developed a good bit of satisfaction whenever I get kills on some of them, because they’re pretty good PvPers.

Everyone from The Enclave is still PvPing under those two guild tags, so any failing or lack of PvPers on the Alliance’s part isn’t because you guys ‘chased away’ The Enclave.

7 Likes

… but you wouldn’t kill me … right?

And yes. I know re HKs. I’ve just had to hone my prowl button click speed. I imagine it will taper off. Eventually.

Definitely feels like more horde but the Alliance have controlled areas from time to time.

Alliance has a lot of population focused in 3 to 4 PVE guilds. So when those guidls aren’t out in the world they’re disorganized. The alliance has fewer medium sized guilds that wpvp. The horde have a lot more.

So the horde have more leaders spreading the population around than the alliance. Reminds me of Horde during the WSB era

4 Likes

It has more to do with the fact that Alliance on this sever, at least from my observation, are so busy fighting with themselves that they don’t have time to fight horde. It’s pretty sad, actually. So many politics when it’s just a game. There’s no real unified movement among Alliance. Guild X hates guild Y for [insert stupid reason here] and refuses to do anything with any member from said guild(s) and would apparently rather get corpse camped than walk back on their hate campaigns. It’s all nonsense.

15 Likes

Alliance try to pvp, get zerged by 10 Horde, get discouraged and leave.

2 Likes

however currently me and about 15 or so alliance are holding Lights Hope. today hasn’t been to bad. Might be to early to judge

Is there anything there of value before Naxx?

Seriously? You guys (Meaning the Alliance) coordinated a 11+ guild three-pronged assault on all of our major cities to wipe out all of our faction leaders at the exact same time just a few days before Phase 2 arrived.

Before Phase 2, it was obvious Alliance was far more coordinated, unified, and allied with one another then Horde. I’d say it still feels that way after Phase 2 as well. Just feels like you guys don’t actually PvP as much… heck, some of your guilds are still trying to city raid instead of honor grinding lol.

2 Likes

It’s almost like Grob is turning into the new Bleeding Hollow :boy:t6:

yeah this is certainly not a biased take from the people receiving the earned criticisms and hate

5 Likes

Eh tonight was pretty mixed if not alliance favored. Held BRM for a long while, LHC for the most part barring a Swarm group and the Alliance got Azuregos. Maybe not quite as horde dominated as this thread indicates.

Heck I just had a 3 man squad roaming around Plaguelands successfully for a while.

3 Likes

Yeah Saturday felt very Horde dominated, but today felt more like the Alliance were fighting back and controlling areas, and an Ally guild did kill Azuregos, despite my heavy AoE into their clumps.

2 Likes