Horde RP Revival

For those looking for walk-up rp there are a few options that are advertised on these forums, various discords, and in game. If you are looking for open community rp options without a guild required, or any d20 here are some links to content that is open to all on the Horde.

(Monthly RP) Lordaeron Night Market - [H/N-RP] Lordaeron Night Market - Feb 19th, 2024

(Monthly RP) Left Hand Path (Dark Arts RP Circle) The Left Hand Path (Dark Magic RP Group - Monthly Meetings)

(Weekly RP) Whispering Pines Tavern - [A/H/N-RP] Whispering Pines Tavern, Silverpine Forest Social [Weekly-Thursdays]

5 Likes

Ya know, having grown up in a certain part of the country, the phrase “Horde revival” conjured up an entirely different mental image.

Made me wonder what songs all y’all are gonna be singin’. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oof, we got some ankle-biters in this here thread, he insult you personally or somethin?

Thats an interesting retelling of those events lol

3 Likes

Me personally? Nah. Though he speaks as though he has an axe to grind with Horde RP, just wondering if perhaps he quit because of some drama.

Go to WRA.

4 Likes

We had that once upon a time but it didn’t work for various reasons because the people in charge were outed for doing some really shady things.

2 Likes

“Crazy Little Thing Called Zug”
“Zug-where Over the Rainbow”

3 Likes

Gnomes, where?

1 Like

“You Ain’t Nothin’ But A Zug-dog”
“We Will Zug You”

2 Likes

How about “I’m All Out of Zug”?

(Obviously, I was looking for zug in all the wrong places.)

2 Likes

“I’ve Got Zugs In Low Places”
“Enter Zugman” BOO! Whoa-ooooh whoa…

(Yeah. I couldn’t resist. I had to go Garth Brooks to Metallica.)

1 Like

“Dirty Deeds Zug Dirt Cheap”
“What’s Zug Got To Do With It?”
“All You Need Is Zug”
“Zug Is In The Air”

These hits and many more available on record, cassette and 8-track tape from K-Zug Polyvinyl.

2 Likes

WRA feels very anti-community. I can’t imagine ever going there.

1 Like

Not saying one server is better than the other by any means, but there are some wonderful communities on WRA.

5 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy your guild’s posts and how detailed they are. The screenshots add to the narration posts! I prefer to leave the beef to the tauren ;3

1 Like

Oh thank you! I’m glad someone is reading them besides me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do miss my Trust-level-3, which I’ve recently lost. Working to get it back. Until then, no more screenshots, which makes me a sad elf.

1 Like

gasp
I’ve been there :stuck_out_tongue:

And can I haz the verdant orbs?

1 Like