Horde really like to make revisionist history. You are bad, get over it

Did you really think that when you joined the horde you were playing the side that was justified or right? I’m sorry someone lied to you, but you can’t make a horde character, then cry when your racial leaders do bad things.

7 Likes

I’ll allow myself just a bit RP, as a treat.

First of all, you’re a lunatic. Sorry - I said I was RPing. Let me get into character.

You do not know what revisionist history is, let’s just get that out of the way. To me, the horde absolutely is right. Both factions make mistakes, but I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to - I must assume Sylvanas. Sylvanas is based as hell, stay mad about your stupid tree and I hope to GOD she gets spun as the unlikely hero just so you can be supremely buttblasted.

Oops, I forgot to RP!

37 Likes

There was the concept of an honorable Horde around for quite a while in WoW, but that concept was completely scrapped in BfA sadly to just make the Horde a villain faction instead.

I didn’t like that decision but sadly it is what it is.

16 Likes

You know, this is anecdotal evidence, but you ever notice how there’s only like, three or four Horde posters in any given thread, but those people usually get like, 5-10 likes on their posts?

I conjecture that, like, 75% of all the Horde players who care about the story have unsubbed. Might be a sign that the Horde narrative isn’t everything people wanted it to be.

Also, bad RP thread is bad, we know you think the Horde is bad because they’re not the fantasy europeans, go larp about it somewhere else.

52 Likes

I suppose by that logic you cant make an Alliance character and then complain that the horde genocides your people and then gets off scott free cause one character gets scapegoated.

Are you looking forward to questing for Vol’jin next expansion?

Personally I think your logic is rubbish.

4 Likes

I’m the leading president of the Anti-Sylvanas Fan Club, and even I want her to be redeemed after all of the bull scrap that gets flung on these forums. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

You’ll like Shadowlands’ outcome then.

1 Like

Your racial leaders keep saying we’re not evil, yet here you are crying they’re wrong. Your racial leaders keep forgiving us, yet here you are saying they’re wrong. Your racial leaders keep allowing the Horde to murderize their people for an expansion, then work alongside us the next year.

Guess racial leaders and their actions don’t speak for the whole faction, huh?

24 Likes

To quote a hero of our time:

“Can’t I?”

cue the sad music

More seriously:

During Legion, my Main was a Night Elf Druid. As I got this Warlock through the Horde’s Legion content, I was pretty miffed about Stormheim.

I could see that the Horde would be the jabroni of the piece. Painted as evil and beaten all over the place, with any justice they may work for or any payback painted as villainy. While the Alliance can attack the Warchief on a whim, or Racially Purge their cities, and still remain heroes.

I wanted justice. Vengeance. I got some. I could use some more.

9 Likes

Is that a joke or should I be terrified

2 Likes

Yeah, you should. You appear to have problems separating fantasy from reality. Worse still, you also have a very selective view of that fantasy world you think is the real one. At any moment, you might start believing that you are really a chunky shaman with poor fashion sense.

If I were you, I’d be very afraid. Murlocs might lurk around every corner, kobolds might be in your kitchen stealing your candles, and a giant death dragon could break your world any moment.

20 Likes

Generalize much? I’ve seen a little revisionist history from the alliance side as well. And by a little, I mean a metric asston. Much of which, hinges on subjective interpretation and “retcons” that don’t necessarily exist. And that’s completely ignoring the lot that are blatant nonsense and deception.

4 Likes

(Sarcasm): This will age well, and never be applied to the Alliance, ever.

19 Likes

The Horde players who made their characters knowing about the lore knew what they were signing up for.

BFA was basically their greatest wet dream of an expansion.

Besides Andiun I dont have much of a problem with the other Alliance faction leaders. Unfortunately Jaina went back to cuddling the Horde because Blizzard wanted to give them their elsa girlfriend back.

In the end Alliance’s story will always be sacrificed and dumbed down for the Horde’s development.

2 Likes

I like how you say this but then you want the alliance to be villains like them

5 Likes

There is no villainy in killing Horde.
Just as there is no villainy in killing old god minions or demons.

4 Likes

The problem is that it won’t, because your average Alliance poster will always find a way to justify every morally grey thing the Alliance does.

This is because, prima facia, they believe that it would be good to wipe out the smelly green people. They’ve always believed that. One of the core fantasies of the Alliance is ‘Ohhh no, guess we have to do a genocide on the savages now :frowning:, they started it, nobody can say I’m not in the right, ohhhh noooooooo’

23 Likes

Your RP is showing again, hon.

18 Likes

Its not.
I legitimately think that.
Based on the story there is zero moral issues in killing horde en mass.

3 Likes

Never. That has never been the Alliance way even back in Warcraft 2. You fight to defend yourself and met justice against those who caused you harm? But genocide, as if. Hell, even Velen was willing to forgive the Horde.

2 Likes