Horde Que Times

No I don’t have kids I was just referring to family time in general.

Well no as you can see I have only posted 71 times. I first heard about the BG queue change from a friend that told me to check the forums to read the blue post, so I’ve only been replying to people that don’t like the change.

Well yes this is true and I’ve had to do a lot of PvE already, but I need some kind of resilience at least from the purple honor off set pieces that have generally been giving me more stats as well.

Outside of launch week (and, y’know, a pandemic) I also spend time with my family.

Well, it was all over the forums.

Sure. And I agree that the long queues aren’t a good thing. But the other side isn’t better, where Blizzard snubs Alliance and outright doesn’t care about our issue and instead focuses solely on Horde.

There were other things they could have tried first.

With trips to the graveyard and rez timers.

I just want to play the activity on the game I enjoy the most without having to wait hours to play. There are other things they probably should have tried first, but I would probably suspect if the faction imbalances get much worse blizzard will probably intervene. I remember I played on Incendius in vanilla and that server had massive queue times so they offered free transfers off the server.

And I fully agree it needs to be addressed. But a change like this is dangerous for my faction. This was a test, and if they do intend to implement it (rather than H->A transfers and merc mode), then I hope the threshold is much higher than instnat.

I don’t think Blizzard will do the right thing, though. I don’t even know if incentives to queue for BGs will even help.

I think blizzard will address it if imbalance gets much worse, but I don’t know if they will approach it correctly. I would be surprised if they just let alliance populations go down if that is indeed the result of these same faction bg queues. My prediction is that they will probably go through with this change, otherwise a lot of horde players will probably be up in arms about it. And when that does happen and if alliance populations get worse they will implement free transfers with some incentive. That is just my prediction and opinion though.

After this test weekend I don’t have any confidence in Blizzard to do it at all. They’ve done nothing to address it, so there’s no reason to believe they will.

The irony is the pve is easy and the pvp balance is absolutely abysmal but we’re all somehow enduring it amidst the miserable bg queue times.

It’s like we’re…addicted or something (and yet knew this was all coming) :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.