Horde PvP Community?

did you post your btag? I’m not a big forum user so if you did I didn’t see a notification for it. I just happened to be browsing around myself at the time trying to break away from the 40 mans since the set up time in between rounds is rough. Id rather bang out que after que waiting 3 minutes instead of 20.

My btag is JerryLZ#1499 if it helps

I dug back through the threads, sounds like you had a little excitement but I found your tag and sent you a request.

Yay!

:slight_smile:

Not to be rude, but that was 10 days ago and I responded to you immediately back then. Why did you ask for my b-tag then ghost for so long? I had major doubts this was sincere. I took your request just now.

These forums aren’t in my rotation of things I check to put it simply. I mildly forgot about it to be honest and in hindsight should have just threw out my btag first. But I was back here reading about that warrior abusing the immunity bug in bg’s and saw a notification from a reply above somewhere. Think I am in the habit of normal forums where you would get a email prompt or something.

But yeah, its sincere. All I do is bg’s really and I miss doing 5 man groups in the smaller bg’s. Friends I played with are classic andys raiding in dad guilds still. Last time I got to do that with some structure is when I would lead groups using Oqueue back in MoP and a little in legion. Then blizz broke oqueue when my lead record was 1080-19 and it fell apart for me as friends stopped playing.

I’d change that. Forums are a good source of information and helpful for filling in dead times of the day.

That sounds awful tbh. I hate cleaning out all the junk in my E-mail.