Horde PvP Community?

Returning player after a 2 year hiatus. Wanting to see if anyone had a recommendations for a group, community, or discord.

Still leveling and catching up with all of the changes. I’d be interested in doing Arenas, BGs, and WPvP shenanigans.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks!

Killer instinct can be pretty toxic, but it’s a decent pvp community where you’ll find groups

Not sure how active it is anymore though, the main healer Franq quit

Yucky who occasionally posts on the forums and q’s bg’s would be the guy to talk to. He’s a great guy

Is this the Yucky you mentioned? He’s the only one in my brief search that has been active recently.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/yuckyy

Yep that’s him <3 Tell him Bri sent ya

1 Like

I was going to point out, you can still get the pvp trinket set from oribos but it looks like you’re mostly through your honor grind. I just started back recently myself, we might see each other if you’re still queuing.

I run with a group called Iron Triangle.

We also have a guild on Illidan with the same name. Quite a few folks running stuff and things. There’s a core group running RBGs around *1900, with some alt groups running throughout the week.

Dayum!!’ 19000 ….that’s over 9000!!!

2 Likes

You should see their rival guild “The Wooden Circle”

They’re over 30k.

Geeezuz. That’s almost as good as that alliance guild The Rubber Sqaure …they are like over 90k!!

On god??? :eyes: :eyes:

I know I played their team and we died soon as we zoned in the gates didn’t even open yet

He did not quit. :wink:

1 Like

Yea he did rofl

He was banned.

1 Like

Then he made a new account. Assuming, realized this season sucks for healers, and quit

He’s on my list, he hasn’t touched his bnet in several weeks

I joined but I play late. There was 13 people online and 7 of them are alliance players. I suppose that’s fine for rated but I’m just looking to queue some casual randoms and not be solo

Edit: LOL I think some of these communities have gone unmanaged for years. Like they have about 1000 members but most of them are not level 70 and the community chat goes 2 or 3 days between messages.

The Communities Recruitment channel is useless because its 90% M+ 9% raiding and 1% other. Maybe pvp is just dead

1 Like

How many people exactly are you looking to queue randoms with?

That’s putting it lightly, lol.

Just 1 or 2 is fine. As long as they do objectives, aren’t terrible, are on late in the day, and preferably play dps. I’ll find someone, I’m just not patient. These communities seem pretty dead. Perhaps pvp discords have more activity.

i’d be down to play, im 1611 cr in 2v2s as ele shaman