Horde pussies

Fight 1 on 1 you pussies. So much fun picking a fight with a half dead 5 level lower player only to start losing then having 4 other 3-5 level higher horde save you.

@Shunkforme

3 Likes

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

6 Likes

They will never 1v1 because there are too many of them. When they see a rare alliance player they are like a fly on ***t.
Not enough alliance players.

lol ok mate lemme know when ur in searing gorge and we can go on a play date LOL

2 Likes

cry moar noob

lol enjoy the corpse run

Go back to your desert huts a sewers, honorless scum.

2 Likes

lol pls ur a bogan m8 talkin’ about huts LOL

lol Lols lol lol lol lol lol loolz

L o o o o o o o o o o o L

U wot m8, 1v1 @ ur mums mud hut lols.

2 Likes

who’s crying? you’re the one who’s replying back lololol.
Run off to your little horde buddies now :slight_smile:

I’d appreciate it if you alliance scum wouldn’t talk to kugz like that especially cos u all suck so hard

1 Like

Hey maggot breath, grow some elbows.

2 Likes

Let’s avoid picking on the folks from West Sydney and South Auckland by putting down living in huts… :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok back peddling Mage.

only person back peddaling is u lol when u see me comin u start walkin backwards

not enuf time to turn around cuz u DONT SEE ME COMIN!

i expect 2 see ur bubble hearth in 3… 2… 1…

jus cuz she undead dont mean she dont have elbows LOL its a bone not skin u fool god these allies skipped skool much?!

https://imgur.com/a/6G44PRd

k

1 Like

u have been added 2 the yojamba elite hit squad black list i suggest u dont leave iron forge any more

NO ONE touches my e-girlfriend Dreggers how DARE u

1 Like

Mmhmmm, see you soon. :kissing_heart:

Rom bell has been added to the BLACKLIST and will he now be kill on site LOL ENJOY your gameTIME when you spend money just to be GANKED by me allianse NUBZ

1 Like