Horde pussies

K.

So far you sat with a 5 man group and back peddled to your death.

1 Like

Haha what a read this was.

3 Likes

Mmmhmm, then why hide on an alt?

1 Like

roblix go skin a bird already geez im watchin u

I am not fighting 1 vs 1. Normally I am ganking 2 alliance scrubs solo. You can call me pussy if you wish.

GOD all you horde are cringe. Just stop.

Alli trashes never fight 1 on 1, you act like little biches when youā€™re alone, once horde leaves you rush to gank 5v1. Speak for yourself.

ITT: Not representative of my Faction; how embarrassing.

1 Like

embarrasing that YOU are NOT level 60?!!
How can you comment on the NEXT methord GAMING SQUAD if you are NOT level 60?

1 Like

hey bb are u joining method (the GAMING SQUAD)? i would like some merch pls if possible (merchandice) and maybe meet Kungen if he is still around

Lmao. You alliance do the same shlt. I canā€™t even count the amount of times Iā€™ve been yanked by a much higher level, let alone camped.

1 Like

wut is this ? If I happen to pass a horde dude getting killed I automatically aid by natureā€¦ Also the only time I ever get attacked or killed by alliance is 2+ on 1ā€¦ soā€¦

I would not mind to join alliance to even up ratio a bit and to kill more but after reading this sh*t yous sound like a bunch of biches shut the fk up

The baffling part about this entire thread is the cognitive dissonance that because they canā€™t be ganked by their own theyā€™re some how oblivious to that fact their side does the exact same thing. Cmon bruh

2 Likes

my frend and I were killin a courier person last night in EPL (eastern plague lands for u low levels) and we sneked up on soooo manny alliance and they didnt get to play da game LOL

Kugz you canā€™t gank anyone until they make Northshire Abbey a contested territory.

n u cant gank any1 cause ur not even on CLASSIC (the best) WOW (world of warcraft)

Imageen HIDING on your RETAIL character ( retail BABY)

1 Like

Yeah sure you want a fair fight ur a paladin! To me i dont even come out of stealth for a fair fight. Really i dont even get slightest satisfaction out of fair fight. Unless you go wth! i had three mobs on me half health and no mana iam not even interested. Some times you haveto wait for awhile for some one to get in trouble to jump them even tho u coulda killed them 20 mins ago. Its only fun when they are down! but hey thats why people like different classes and races my mr fair fight guy.

Imagine complaining about PvP on a game that rewards PvP ā€˜contributorsā€™