Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

This is just of the stuff I was thinking about Since BFA has been out , and just my opinion on things no need to read it or take it serious just old World Of Warcraft Player missing the old days, that didn’t run to classic.

I seen allot of Horde Posts complaining about, How the Alliance Sucks at PVP, Or to scared to PVP or not enough Alliance participation in Warmorde, it could be flipped the other way that Devs Try to get the Alliance participating more to make YOU guys happy by offering free gear as a bribe to participate.

Most Alliance players who played over the years seen Biased pvp system total break down for what ever excuse is given, Manipulating certain classes or races to get people to play them is not fixing a pvp system, Personally I don’t think the factions are even when it comes to pvp. But what ever reason, it is broke, All the competitive players are on horde side and now everyone talking take the factions away sorry but that’s wrong answer to.

If the Factions were treated even people would not have left the Alliance, The Devs listen to the Horde Community and deliver when asked by the Horde Community, The Alliance Community is ignored and given what the Devs decide to give them been that a way for few years now, Until the Devs start treating both factions evenly/same (which I don’t think they can nor care to, their attitudes are if you don’t like it don’t play it, which drips down into the community forums when ever anyone has a dissatisfaction / concerns for the game they are told to leave the game or quit whining, or bullied off with false flags) I do believe some of their fan boys in past were caught talking crap in twitter in the past years about the players so we know their real attitudes to the community.

Allied Races were a joke for the Alliance, While they were awesome for the Horde (think you guys got every race you asked for) Devs Delivered most excellent for You guys, Cinematics were beautiful but Almost all horde or horde related, I fought the 4th war as a Alliance player but really felt like where was the war. Participated in a Kaldorei Battle In Nazmir where all the Kaldorei warriors were in loin clothes and bikinis with no weapons in hands, all had purple hair that was a good joke by the Devs, Fought a Battle In Undercity where we were supposed to have won but the Horde Destroyed the city as we ran away, that nice joke by the Devs also, Watch a Entire Horde army sneak into Darkshore against supposedly fierce, Militaristic, battle hardened race the Kaldorei, burn their capital city down with out a struggle, now I get to look forward to Diaper gnomes (where that one came from I have no clue) or Blue berries elves that have less a population and less in common with Alliance then the Current High elves already in the Alliance but unplayable.

With the Game being 15 years old, Also the current Devs running things, I don’t hold high expectations that anything will change, Even with the announcement of Shadowlands, I wasn’t that excited, I was more like what are they not telling us, and possible failures in new game manipulations/systems/mechanics they will come up with. Since they double down on the RNG, Panthfinding, Or we hear you but nothing changes, Or we know what you want, or know what you like, or what is fun for you. To be serious, I don’t think they know what is fun anymore. imho

Just my 2 cents worth. Don’t Mean nothing, not a thing!

3 Likes