Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

since the devs are all horde, the horde are selecting alliance ARs. they need to have dedicated alliance devs, too, otherwise, all they have to go on is numbers that may or may not reflect the reality of the situation.

if alliance is that bad of a faction cause its a bunch of boring races, well who’s fault is that? alliance players didnt create the game or the factions. the devs did that. they certainly dont listen to most of our requests and tend to just give us what they, as horde, wouldn’t mind playing as alts, but not likely as mains. the rationale is a question mark other than maybe its to avoid upsetting their horde friends or in the case of the kul’tirans, some politically expedient theme.

they are sabotaging their own game at this juncture. thats why i refer to it as soiling your own nest. imagine selling a game with factions and then spend the next ten years insulting half your customers for playing a faction you created, then ask them what allied races they want, ignore their requests and instead give them essentially the very thing you think makes the faction boring, in the first place. cant make this stuff up.

i will agree that at least alliance got void elves and they are indeed interesting looking. however, so far their lore or involvement in any of the void related content seems to be missing.

i get the feeling the devs are treating alliance as if they are a bunch of racists because at one point some humans in lordaeron (direct ancestors of the undead), treated orcs poorly. and later, one in particular, was mean to blood elves. those are all horde now. why’s it my gnomes fault. or my draenei. or my void elf. or my stormwind human. or my night elf. etc.

i dunno. it just isnt logical to treat half your game like it shouldnt be in your game. its rather abusive to not tell your customers up front, that if they join the faction with humans and dwarves etc, they’ll be called boring and treated like the devs dont like them in their game. its weird. if you didnt want humans and dwarves and night elves and gnomes in your game, why’d ya put them in your game??

4 Likes