Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

she is wrong, I am gonna defeat nzoth tomorrow with about 10 of my friends I dont see any armies with me, just me and my lazer necklace

he is proven correct in the raid

Are you serious?

When armies defeat N’zoth?

no the hero of azeroth does it, the armies of the horde or alliance arent there

the PC =/= armies

The armies of the Alliance are fighting the old god’s forces, and ten to twenty five of them are with you when you perform the coup de grace.

Some prophecies don’t come true. Others Blizzard has not figured out how to shoehorn into whatever story they’re currently trying to tell.

old gods arent know to be 100% truthful somethings come true other dont

That was like 15 years ago, and we have druids, that’s not an excuse anymore. We still have a bunch of trees in Azshara too. We have more wood than we can manage in the Overgrowth as well.

1 Like

ten guys isnt extactly what i’d call a army

That’s an issue of game mechanics, friendo. Either way? The Horde and Alliance are jointly fighting N’zoth’s forces. There are umpteen daily quests about specifically that.

not really they kind of did away with that since legion raiding is almost a single player experance lore wise too now

Do you have a source on that? An official blizzard comment that all raids are canonically one dude?

just read the quests, they went from bring your friends to ONLY YOU CAN SAVE AZEROTH, CHAMPION-khadgar

Were you able to do it without help?

No but the tank was defs not canon, I am odyn’s champion, which of my paladins was canon? my group had two? I mean they both have ashbringers, which one is real?

From the time I was on team red, I never felt like Ashenvale was a deep part of the narrative. It was that place where we had to fight Night Elves/Alliance because the Horde needs resources, and, to my mind, Blizz wanted to re-enact the Orc v. NE fighting in WC3.

Not to get bogged down in theoretical solutions or the whole Thunder Ridge thing, Barrens was a much bigger deal, just from time investment spent there, Horde NPC interaction there, and the fact that Crossroads was a major target of PvP attacks/occupation.

My experience is pretty dated by this point, however.

2 Likes

To be completely fair, you aren’t canon either. The only fixed thing (besides that the Alliace and Horde are fighting the armies of N’zoth) is that the Champion of Azeroth entered the raid with ten to 25 allies and with their help (and Magni’s. And Mother’s. and someone else’s) were able to defeat N’zoth itself.

Well this thread was set on fire.

1. We have no idea what went down between night elves and dark trolls. There’s really not much to discuss here, and even if it was violent dark trolls turned into night elves which would put the two on roughly equal footing as far as land rights. I don’t really see it as something worth discussing.

2. Using a treaty formed at magical gunpoint by an evil, genocidal dictator who eventually tried to slaughter her own people to waive away all troll land claims for the entirety of history is stupid.

… Actually there’s a few much stronger words I’d use to describe that but stupid will have to suffice to avoid breaking forum rules.

9 Likes

I am canon to my story I play as the PC, so of course I am canon the PC is interchangable, you are the PC of the story for you, I mean we are playing the same story after all

1 Like

Theres no if, dark trolls turning into nelves is a fact

The if was in question of whether or not the newly formed night elves turned hostile against the non-mutated dark trolls. Obviously the night elves are themselves transformed dark trolls.

But we know not all dark trolls turned into night elves because there’s still one alive in Zandalar. So at least some tribes didn’t make the switch.

5 Likes