Horde on this server are soft and do cheap shxt

Prime example. 35 horde at ZG island for no reason preventing me from turning my stuff in. Ganking low levels for no reason. I literally see horde by themselves and its all good…10mins later the same horde comes with a group just to spawn campers. Losers need to get a life…takes a special kind of nerd to be a horde cause you all do the same type of shxt. Clowns.

1 Like

you’ve got sand in places you should probably keep clean.

:joy:

Pvp happened on a pvp server

What’s new?

1 Like

Its annoying. You get nothing out of spawn camping people who aren’t bothering you. 10 horde sitting at Zg island for 4 hours clearly shows you have nothing better to do in real life

Why don’t you post on your Bene toon?

It’s a PvP server… what did you expect?

1 Like

All part of playing on a PvP server.
Not for the faint of heart for sure, but it’s just what it as life on a PvP server.
I hated it, but loved it at the same time.

Alliance dispell world buffs. What do you expect us to do? It’s retaliation, and a pvp server. Get over it.

1 Like

You know, I play Alliance on Sulfuras. I’m looking to find a server to play Horde on and am debating between Benediction and Netherwind.

All this dude’s butthurt threads make me lean toward Bene.

Yeah I dunno, there’s crappy people on both sides.

I have run into some alliance who /waved and I /waved back at, and we co-existed just fine in our respective quest areas. Sometimes we even fight 1 v 1 when we first encounter each other, and then leave each other alone after a good even battle, regardless of winner.

Then there’s the toolbag priest with his druid buddy from last night who attacked me unprovoked both times and lost when it was 1 v 1, and had to call in yet another skull druid and a skull rogue. Even tho it was a perfectly even level fight.

In any event, there’s crappy people on both sides. I for one don’t attack people who are currently in combat unless they have previously done the same to me. You’ll quickly find that sort of honor is very rare here, so don’t get discouraged. Just don’t let yourself become one of these losers.

2 Likes

Which did you roll horde on? I have alliance on Benediction and horde on Netherwind.

Snowfox is that you :smiley:

Come roll alliance on Kromcrush. Krom is basically like bend but the population balance is reversed.

you could go play on a PVE server, i’m sure you’d have a fine time questing over there.