Horde Needs Facelift

Orgrimmar needs to be completely re-done. Way more Blackrock influence and stop with the ugly tacky orange-red.

It should look like there’s Orcs living in it. Right now it just looks like a water theme park in dry season that was taken over by savages.

Also, Horde music needs to catch up to Alliance themes.

9 Likes

I have but one request.

Turn off the vulpera music. I am tired of vulpera music in every section of Orgrimmar.

7 Likes

“City of Gold” from BfA is in my top 5 pieces of WoW music ever.

7 Likes

Forsaken Flame is amazing tho

1 Like

If Org ever got an actual rework, I’d want one of 2 things:

• Grimrail/Iron docks style industrial area up north

• Petra style holes in the cliff face where you’d see more of traditionalist types of orcs/trolls/tauren chilling (doesn’t have to be player enterable, facades are fine)

18 Likes

Dolly and Dot are my best friends

11 Likes

Damn mudskippers. :fishing_pole_and_fish::robot:

1 Like

Orgrimmar was supposed to be an oasis city, right?

They should re-approach that. There is not nearly enough foliage for it to really feel like an oasis city. I think a lot more emphasis on that aspect of it would go to great lengths to really improve it’s image.

11 Likes

They’re mountain springs on hard stone, I think it works as is since orc shamanism is more survivalist than druid style green everywhere. Org is positively lush compared to some areas on Draenor they thrived in.

I think the major flaw is that org is really too small to really get across how majestic a town built within a giant winding canyon would be.

2 Likes

Such as… Nagrand, Shadowmoon Valley, Tanaan Jungle, Gorgrond…? About the ONLY Barren part of Draenor we saw was Frostfire Ridge. MOST of the Orcs lived in very lush places.

2 Likes

not sure about those dung beetles

I’m confused, are the orcs not “savages”? What’s wrong with Orgrimmar looking like it’s been taken over by savages?

1 Like

I mean there’s the whole thing about referring to an entire culture as savages being extremely offensive, but hey who cares right?

5 Likes
1 Like

What blasphemy is this? Give us more songs.

3 Likes

Flashback to Blizzard saying savage every 5 seconds during WoD interviews and promotions.

4 Likes

“Zug Zug me orc me smash” is not a culture.

1 Like

Not only is that not what orcs are about, the same can be said about humans.

“King’s Honor, friend.” isn’t much of a culture.

8 Likes

Zug Zug! Smash more.
More culture than anyone need.
Lochtar!

5 Likes

No it isn’t. It is a wasteland. Thrall chose it to punish his people for the wars they waged on the alliance. Nagrand and Shadowmoon valley were much more fertile and lush and it is a shame the green human and his green guilt put the Orcs on such a huge disadvantage. They should have gone for Feralas in my opinion.