Horde hypocrisy

I had my WM on all my toons, I also didn’t notice a huge increase of ally until that first invasion and then boom there were raids everywhere.

The horde complaining about ally raids, this is exactly what some of the people in your faction were doing.

6 Likes

I’ve been camped this week and I haven’t whined. I have tried to rile up the Horde into doing something about this, but many have old Alliance attitudes of meh, it’s not worth it. There are those of us that do it because we love it and don’t give a flying f#ck about rewards. I just want to be in control of my own character when I play, the lag is better, but still awful. I think bonus rewards should be eliminated and gear and currency be awarded for participation, the more you kill or heal, the more you earn. If you help successfully defend an outpost, bonus honor. Something like that. I think the bonuses are going to sway things further out of balance worse than it is this week. Having WM shut off so easily is also not an improvement IMO.

1 Like

See this is something I’m really trying to get to. This isn’t an “Alliance attitude.” This is just an attitude some players have on both sides that has been more apparent for the Alliance lately because it’s easier to see it when you’re on the losing side. You certainly aren’t going to notice Horde players saying “meh, screw it” if your side is already winning. You don’t need the lazy players to help you in that situation, so you won’t be looking for them.

I otherwise agree with your sentiments.

11 Likes

It’s really not worth it. +30% of getting nothing because you’re camped is still nothing. I only turned on Warmode for leveling a Dark Iron and I hate it. But the XP in Pandarea and Draenor was pretty good.

3 Likes

That’s because they turn it off immediately after they complete the quests. Carebears in disguise.

3 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Keeping crying. You bandwagon players caused this yourself hordie.

6 Likes

Can’t even get your insults right lol. This patch has brought so many lowbies to duskwood it’s been amazing.

THINK ABOUT THAT. 30% is a huge kick in the nuts for those that truly don’t want to pvp. If you are lvl 20ish and want to level quickly. You turn warmode on. And there I am…greeting them with open arms .

You guys that are openly mocking this situation are idiots. This system sucks

Your thought process though lol. Very impressive.

2 Likes

Not at all, 30% of nothing is nothing. The reason so many people turned it on was for the free item, really helps gear fresh toons. After that I found people left it on as the numbers are not 8 horde to 1 Alliance anymore, at least I did.

You don’t get anything in a raid group, that’s why you know the 30% trash is not the reason people use it outside of leveling.

Honestly this is the most fun I have had with WM even at start of the server I never seen groups and raids form so naturally. I had to turn it off maybe a month after 8.0 because the number difference + I mainly run around solo so I’m glad I can turn it back on and pvp again without it being one sided.

That said the shard system is still bad, I ran around with a 5 man group to get my 10 kills but could not find anyone after a while, soon as I left the group I found a Horde raid rampaging around and a Alliance raid starting to form which managed to win after we grouped up, sadly the Horde gave up after one wipe. There was still plenty around the zone but no raid to fight the Alliance one.

Your server has nothing to do with this. You get placed in a random shard, they try to balance things out but when people make groups it brings them from one shard to another which makes more Alliance on one and Horde on another.

The main problem before was that Horde had too many 120’s compared to Alliance that used WM, and it general. So Horde would group up and they ended up outnumbering Alliance on most shards. With the free 370+ item many of the Alliance decided to try WM again so the population gap is not so large.

Gear is the whole reason Alliance turned it back on. The 30% on wq’s is useless and you can’t do it in raids so that’s no excuse. I do think Bliz should make the 370 Ilevel gear quest unable to be completed in a raid like wq’s but that would make things less fun overall. I love the big raids on both sides fighting.

For the longest time Horde have said they all use WM for the pvp but we can clearly see now most of them just wanted the free rewards by out numbering Alliance which ruined things for the Alliance pvpers too so I must agree with you.

The thing is I don’t think too many people will use WM if it had no real rewards.

2 Likes

Idk about your payback when a alliance raid blocks me I shard hop. Stupid easy and they all fade from existence. What is funny is if you see 1 alliance there are at least 10 more. Strange to see the tough act when they need raid groups to camp flight points. Besides blizz can fix the raid mess easy, Disable kill quest progress if raid is active.

1 Like

Whats funny, is even with WM on, and the horde “Out numbered” I only ever see horde raids camping Flight points. I understand that not everyone else experience, but that is mine.

3 Likes

There is going to be more horde tears on the forms this week, once they see that the Alliance players still have the buff. Even after last week. But when so many bandwagon one faction you end up this type of imbalance.

Alliance do this too, from what I have experienced a group forms to fight a Horde group, raid or Assassin. Things then escalate and it tends to become a raid v raid with smaller groups from both sides also running around the map. After Horde get’s wiped and get split up because of the way we revive or when they give up.

The leftover Alliance raid tends to run around looking for a raid/fight and attacks the Horde bases while searching for one, hence people think they camp Flight paths all the time.

I think Blizzard set things up like this on purpose to get rid of the Horde from WM that only used it for the free rewards because the lack of Alliance population. Once you get rid of them Alliance won’t get the extra stuff anymore and it should mainly be the real people that enjoy pvp.

3 Likes

So let’s get this straight, horde has been complaining about Ally not WPVPing since BFA launched and suddenly they’re whining because they finally got what they wanted?
I’ve yet to hear Horde cry or complain, on any server, for WPVP even if we’re getting wiped or camped but from what I’ve seen it’s been going back and fourth. . Most Horde are having a great time and enjoying what’s been happening since the latest patch. It’s about time ally joined in even if it took a 30% bonus to do it.

5 Likes

Except real PVPers. The rest of you are fairweathers just chasing shinies.

6 Likes

You won’t find all of us in raids. I never thought the overwhelming numbers of Hordies were all grouped and do not think every Alliance is grouped. Bet you didn’t shard hop when you had your 5v1’s rolling…

2 Likes

It’s not hypocrisy, that’s a big accusation. You just have both parties, real wpvp advocates and whining bonus point seekers on the horde side. It’s not the same people making both the “get good nerd” and “stop camping me” posts.

3 Likes

well speaking form my server the ally has an extra 40k pop then the horde and the horde has even less people with war mode on and no on groups up on horde