Horde had over a years advance warning

Member when P2.5 launched and horde were sitting 35 minute to 1 hour queues to do their R14 grind?

Member when R14 gear was no longer relevant and BG queue times were about equal for horde and alliance?

Member when everyone said reroll alliance if you want faster queues in TBC because blood elves were just going to push the imbalance further?

Pepperidge Farms members.

Member when alliance complained about faction imbalance on PvP servers and horde memed about “PvP happened on a PvP server” and “transfer to a PvE server if you can’t handle it”.

If you’re shocked by the queues you’re sitting right now as horde it’s your own damn fault.

Funny how nobody cares unless the gear matters but try and claim “I just enjoy BGs bros, you gotta let me PvP, this is not fair and I am innocent”.

Expansion just started. Reroll alliance.

7 Likes

Haven’t heard this before. Hot take

2 Likes

Truth hurts.

Same thing will happen at Wrath launch.

Bunch of retail tourists and dads that can’t keep up with NEETs but think they’re somehow entitled to be catered to.

I’ll bet the time investment to level a character on alliance 1 - 70 is a lot less than sitting BG queues for a full honor set.

Hilarious.

3 Likes

About as hot as every edgy undead post. At least you are a step up from a blood elf.

I like how you bring up pvp happening on a pvp server as if thats relevant at all

You can move to a pve server if you dont want world pvp and you don’t lose any progress on your character, you cant do that in the case of bg queues

Bringing up pvp on a pvp server just shows you’re just another butthurt ally still holding a grudge about phase 2 and grasping at whatever you can to get that revenge you seek

1 Like

I, too, feel VERY SMART when I post a thoroughly re-hashed topic as if I’m some sort of 85IQ Nostril-damus

The point was more along the lines of horde did not care about alliance having a negatively impacted experience and are now surprised pikachu that alliance flocked to PvE servers and discovered they don’t actually enjoy or need to PvP to play the game.

This is and will continue to be a player created problem with a player solution.

Expansion just started. Reroll alliance.

I still play on a PvP server. Not butt hurt about anything - I enjoy world PvP immensely and am sad that flying is basically eliminating it.

Stop trying to straw man away the point - there are too many horde players - expansion just started, reroll alliance.

3 Likes

Not sure if you are aware, but we are all humans sitting in front of computer screens. Tying avatar races to irl personalities is rather odd.

1 Like

I’m actually a gnome mage IRL, please don’t discriminate me.

3 Likes

Except in the case of pvp happening on a pvp server, there has always been an option to fix that problem while retaining your character and all the time you have spent on it

In the case of bg queues, there is no service being offered to remedy that problem

And many alliance for some reason dont want to support a faction change service even though it would improve the situation for everyone if it were made available

If there was a faction change service I’d be going undead mage immediately.

It would obviously be locked depending on server to 1 way transfers

You are reinforcing my point.

There was not an option to alleviate a player created problem when this was an issue due to an overwhelming number of horde retail tourists in P2.5.

That was 2 years ago.

If you are suddenly shocked the cycle is repeating itself with a new expansion launch and still playing horde it’s on you.

Bg queues being a little longer in classic didn’t matter because EVERY horde had the same queues and it didn’t hinder your ability to earn pvp gear

With tbc, one faction can farm full pvp bis in a fraction of the time

1 Like

This is very true.

Horde knew they were going to have an easy time getting to 70. They didn’t complain about the imbalance during leveling… only during BG queues, curious.

Hordecells are literally being BTFO.

I’m of the opinion that posting an Alliance thread mocking Horde queue times should be grounds for an eight day suspension.

Sure, go into the Horde complaint threads and mock them, it’s no more than they deserve.

But this?

This is just… small.

Stop simping for horde :rofl: :scream_cat:

This is pure BS. Get on your flying mount and get your hordebutts out of shatt and wpvp between queues. You get 20+ honor per kill… you are getting WAY more hph than Alliance, unless you suck.

Horde want to win every game and get instant queues too. Entitled much?

1 Like

You would be well served to look up the definition of that word on incel dot com.

Stop plugging kek