Horde had over a years advance warning

Irrelevant to a majority of the player base.

Pre arena BiS isn’t something you’re going to run into on teams until you’re sitting 1700 rating or higher.

Even then superior players are going to beat you without any resil.

The pre arena BiS will be replaced with gladiator pieces within the next few weeks.

The idea that you’re somehow entitled to equal footing on gear in an MMO is a fallacy.

Gear makes up a fraction of what wins arenas - the only players who really need it are skill capped and already obtained it.

Right now the complaint is “players have an unfair advantage due to queues giving them honor gear”.

3 weeks from now the complaint will be “players who were able to get their honor gear earned better rating and now have an unfair advantage due to arena gear”.

You’re already too late. If you didn’t have 75k honor points and 100 of each mark with a premade capping flags in EOTS on launch weekend you are behind the Gladiators.

This has nothing to do with queue times and a lot more to do with inexperienced players or players who cannot play 12 hours a day experiencing FOMO.

It’s almost exactly like you don’t know what you’re talking about. Ever.

No, wait, it is exactly like that.

Stop typing! you only have 56 levels to go for instant queues :smiley:

As I said earlier, exactly like.

Finally somebody who understands what’s going on here.
Resilience is incredibly important to PvP, and while it’s definitely not what’s going to make or break your arena games, the PvP gear we have access to with honor is weighted very well for PvP.

Alliance can essentially farm this PvP gear significantly faster, maybe even 4-5 times faster with premades.

There is no open world or raid alternative that Horde can achieve to supplement their lack of PvP gear.

Ranking in classic was ranking vs other horde only on your server, and PvE gear was a great supplement and oftentimes better than ranking gear. Currently queue times + abysmally low honor rates are turning what should be a relatively long grind into a 200+ hour slog to achieve a full set.

If Blizzard never implemented server x-fers, how many alliance would’ve quit their relatively fresh lvl 60 characters if their server turned out to be incredibly Horde dominated?
Blizzard is not giving us an option, nobody is speaking out about it and we’re left wondering what our choices are going forward.

Waiting 50mins for a WSG queue to have a literal afk bot on your team and then losing to a semi premade Alliance team and gaining a whopping 100 honor is very disheartening.

I am a returning player and just dinged 70. Its pretty tough waiting 20 - 40 minutes for a battleground. Its exceptionally tough too being so squishy, I will have a painful few months before I get half of the PvP gear. I don’t think I’d last that long but will try grind it out to see if this will be fixed.

You are a rogue, you can LITERALLY get 1000 honor in wpvp between queues…

It is too late.

You will be getting arena gear that outshines honor gear before you can get the honor gear.

Assuming you queue arenas and aren’t on an awful team.

You can achieve over 200 resilience without a single piece of honor BG gear, by the way.

Horde can premade too by the way. If you’re tired of queuing into PUGs that don’t even play the game you should be forming a premade to at least ensure everyone on your team is trying.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.