Horde Hackers PVP

Maybe it’s the server i’m on but there just seems to be a ton of Horde faction cheaters/hackers totally ruining the world pvp and bg experience. Yes talented players exist, fair enough, but when you take absolutely no damage at all and one shot/instant-kill an entire team in seconds, YOU ARE CHEATING. Other things I’ve noticed is flying in the bg(not goblin gliders), flying on Kul Tiras and Zandalar. Speed hacks like crossing an epic bg in literally seconds. Model changes(not the toys), faction changing back and forth. Spells simply not working at all period(yes i know there are interrupts etc) and finally certain players who seem to have the ability to boot you out and when you log back in you’re dead. Now I and others have experienced the same and I do realize lagging etc can be a problem but approaching these certain Horde players always results in this occurring and they’ve been reported. Nothing seems to be done.

1 Like

Hey friend I think you might be a little lost. This is the realm forums for Wyrmrest Accord [US].

or even

might be more help.