Horde got away with murder

so this is how you’re spinning this? lol

It’s not spinning it’s from the WC3 manual of what happened between WC2 and WC3.

they abandoned the helves so the helves did whatever they could to survive. then you know what happened to quelthalas because the alliance abandoned them. after that they joined the horde. and if you’ve done the belf starter zone there are alliance spies trying to hurt them. so it’s not like the alliance is on the up and up.

1 Like

They got away with lot more than murder. The Alliance should destroy the Horde right now, turn them into a few scattered bands struggling to survive because the Horde has proven time and time again it cannot be trusted to contain it’s bloodlust. But they can’t, both sides are horribly depleted because of this war. And honestly, sometimes it’s better to just agree there has been too much bloodshed and that we need to try to move on together for everyone’s benefit.

1 Like

I’m not saying that abandoning the Elves wasn’t morally wrong but they abandoned the alliance first so they sorta brought the destruction of Silvermoon on themselves.

1 Like

We’re making the horde pay back by being on the front lines in a mass

Its almost as if they didnt like being constantly sent on suicide missions by a racist Alliance Grand Marshall or something while their petitions to change GM’s failed. Gee, cant imagine why they would have a problem with THAT.

3 Likes

can’t accept that the alliance were the bad guys in this. more hand waving ofc. lol.

1 Like

That’s not justice. That’s revenge. Or, more specifically, a blood feud. It never works out well for either side.

Because then the Alliance has done something which will justify the Horde striking back hard. All that will happen is a lot more death.

2 Likes

I’m talking about them leaving before the Lord Garithos incident. Unless you have information supporting this before the fall of Silvermoon such accusations are merely conjecture.

Not true I’d rather see the Alliance be evil for a change I’m tired of seeing them thrown under a bus every expansion.

We’re gonna get away with telling Talia who her father is, and showing her the earthly pleasures of our finest blood elves. They know many things… like wine, and cheese! And how to party!

That someone should be you guys. We gave you three shots at peace and you ruined every single one of them by drawing first blood.

Peace is a noble cause, but justice must still be served. A treaty like the treaty of Versailles or Potsdam must be made.

We demand payment and replacement for the damages done during the war in the form of gold, manpower, and raw resources. We demand repatriation of Alliance captives. It would take a lot for us to rebuild Darnassus and Gilneas. Should the horde fail to meet these demands, we will take some of your territory to make up for our losses. Resistance from the horde will be answered with deadly force.

For the alliance.

MHP post…

Alliance are just as bloodthirsty as horde so why does it matter?

Pointing out not all High Elves left the Alliance. Many stayed in the Alliance, their priests as a whole also always were available to the Alliance. The Prince also stayed with the Alliance. Many also remained with the Kirin Tor and remained loyal to the Alliance through them. So yes, while many left the Alliance, the Alliance never totally lost elven support either. At least until Garithos.

But I’m sure you’ll ignore all that because it’s inconvenient to your narrative.

And some still are part of the Alliance but I guess you won’t point that out because it doesn’t fit your narrative yes?

You… do know what happened as a direct result of Versailles, yes?

1 Like

Adolf Hellscream?

And what narrative do you think I’m pushing regarding the elves? That High Elves shouldnt be playable for the Alliance, because i never said that.

Ahem

“My son… all my life, I have lived by the sword… [but] from you I have learned patience, tolerance, and faith… Anduin, I now believe as you do that peace is the noblest aspiration. But to preserve it, you must be willing to fight!.. For Azeroth!” -Varian Wrynn, Legion intro cinematic spanning most of the video (peeling the parts that contribute to the quote)

Let’s not forget what your precious lion has said, and has learned from his little cub.