Horde got away with murder

okay, it’s clear you never played through as Horde. And the Horde version is canon.

Y’all attacked the village while the warriors were away hunting. The route you left for the women and children to escape you (and many of them were killed, not allowed out) was a route right to Quillbears and hyenas. There’s a quest in the southern Barrens where we backtrack to retrieve identifiers and chase hyenas away from the corpses. Only a few people from Taurahe got away.

1 Like

What in the old gods have you people turned my post into?

I step away for awhile and comeback to people fighting more in my post then in the game with WM on.

Y’all need a Snickers I think.

It’ll be even better when Tyrande goes off to hunt down the murdering savages only for Anduin to join forces with Horde to kill Tyrande (because she’s evil now hurr) and her fellow like minded night elves. Won’t that be fun? Blizzard writing is the best!

Correct me if I am wrong.

But didn’t the vaunted Camp T Massacre happen after the HORDE Nuked an entire city? The same HORDE that then boarded the ships of the civvies that had escaped, captured them, then proceeded to force said civvies to fight death matches for there amusement under threat of killing there kids if they didn’t comply?

do you remember the rebellion that happened against garrosh and then later thrall killed him? because you’re blaming the entire horde for things that garrosh’s horde did.

Um, have you played the timewalking dungeon? They were completely beat down. They weren’t crazed monsters. At no point does the “concentration camps are better than killing them” excuse work, that’s disgusting.

Also? The high elves left the Alliance BECAUSE they were abandoned. They were seeking ANYONE who would help them because the Alliance refused. Sitting back on your hands certainly makes the Alliance complicit in that genocide.

I am not arguing that the Horde genocided the Night Elves, they started when they first arrived and finished it off at Teldrassil. But you’re certainly not willing to own your faction’s actions.

You mean what happened to the orcs in the concentration camps?

Because the Horde is sh*t at leadership, and always fine with a lil genocide until it blows up in there faces.

Happened with Benito Hellscream, and Adolf Windrunner.

1 Like

Internment Camps.

And no you need to go back and read Lord of the Clans. Thrall was the only one used for that purpose.

Alright Goebbels thanks for the English diction lesson but I thought you only spoke German?

Seriously?:man_facepalming: What else could the Alliance have done with them? Let them go with a strongly worded warning to never to do it again? :roll_eyes: I mean they were even feeding them when their own people were starving.

I think you’re misunderstanding me , I’m talking about them leaving the Alliance before they became Blood Elves.

2 Likes

why did they leave the alliance though? you do know, right? why they did what they did?

2 Likes

What I’m going to do next? Well, that’s simple. I’m going to Goldshire to find myself a lady Gnome to spend the night with.

2 Likes

is this just bait or are you really bitter over the plot of a video game?

No, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. They became Blood Elves after the fall of Quel’thelas.

they were abandoned by the alliance and found help however they could. they would not have left the alliance if the alliance had helped them. gg alliance denying yourself helves years before wow even exists. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Interment camps” is a term made up by Winston Churchill when he realized that rounding up the Jewish refugees that fled during WWII and putting them in concentration camps in England was a bad look.

Internment and concentration camps are the same thing: they “concentrate” an undesirable population in a small space where they’re easily kept captive. And then mistreated.

Yeah-- They did. Now, it’s time to get over it and move on.

The horde was never noble.

Because they thought the Alliance had poor leadership and blamed the alliance for not being able to save their forest in war 2. Even though the Alliance sacrificed hundreds of lives to try and save it.