Horde got away with murder

Getting away with murder? A lot easier than you think in Azeroth.
https://i.gyazo.com/607853f305d3cd974da923833d35819f.png

it’s irrational. it’s like they can’t get past our green to see that we’re not all actually the same.

Ah do I smell the new Horde excuse?

It’s never really the Hordes fault is it? It’s always someone elses fault.

First it was Because of Gul’dan, then when Doomerhammer lost it was becasue of Daemonblood, which gets used a second time in WC 3 when Grom and co go wild.

Then we get to WoW. It’s never really the Hordes fault thrall only wanted peace, while turning a blind eye to Horde forces running rampant in agressive actions (BGs), then The War in Cata…and MoP Oh that’s all Garroshes fault certainly not the Hordes fault, and now it’s Slyvie’s fault not the Hordes.

At what point do we Blame the Horde for it’s leaderships poor choices? Choices they OPENLY promote and tolerate until it blows up in there faces?

Please enlighten me.

uh i’ve already admitted fault. for MY OWN ACTIONS but a large chunk of the horde didn’t support it. do you remember the shoulders off for saurfang thing? why do you guys think everything that is done is all f the horde? should all alliance get contempt for garithos’ villainous actions? or do you remember the CoT dungeon where we saved thrall and the woman who died there and what her life was like? (can’t mention specifics because that is ban hammer territory using that word)

This is the most incredible example of the pot calling the kettle black I’ve seen in a long time. How many times has Stormwind refused to be held accountable for its own actions? The Orc concentration camps weren’t the Alliance’s fault! Abandoning the High Elves to their fate after the Scourging of Quel’thalas wasn’t the Alliance’s fault! The Defias Brotherhood wasn’t the Alliance’s fault! Theramore soldiers on the shores of Durotar for years weren’t the Alliance’s fault!

Don’t start preaching faction accountability because the Alliance has just as much to answer for.

3 Likes

in some peoples eyes it’s all justified because the horde is mean.

Excellent examples. Both sides have blood on their hands.

The cycle ends when you turn from one another. And walk. Away. Seriously, enough with all this nonsense. It just gets more and more people killed, which is exactly what Sylvanas wants.

2 Likes

Did you not play warcrafts 1 and 2? because I don’t think you did, you have very little understanding of the story of the orcs and the internment camps which was a mercy to be honest.

Hey yeah, funny thing. That’s literally what I said in the next sentence. Funny how you cut that out.

Mm yes, enslavement for labor and amusement is far better than killing them, totally a merciful fate for a sentient race that values strength and honor.

wat? no seriously are you drunk? what city did we butcher? are you talking about taurho where we let the civilians run away? how is that in any way comparable to teldrassil? or theramore? or southshore being turned into goo? I swear to god you horde live in your own little world and have absolutely no understanding of the story of Warcraft

Please having a admiral that wanted to kill the aliens that made a road of bones from the victims whose souls they burned to open a portal to kill more people is just as bad as being the aliens in question.

Shades of gray and all that.

2 Likes

Entertaining, but the Horde didn’t lose so why would it concede anything.

WE DID THAT…and then the horde burned down teldrassil stop acting as if you folks are innocent and don’t ever do anything wrong. im seeing a lot of that bs in this thread im starting to wonder if im the only one in this thread that actually knows the lore lol

You play Alliance, did you expect Blizzard to write you as interesting or actually capable of doing anything without the Horde?

They won’t do anything to remotely give justice to the Alliance. Horde will recover and get the undead a new place to call home. You’ll just be stuffed into some corner of Stormwind.

Ah they were demon blood crazed monsters at that point , concentration camps was more mercy than most would have shown.
Technically the High Elves had already left the Alliance by war 3 but came back because they got their rears kicked by Arthas but even so abondonment is hardly comparable to outright genocide.

genn tried to assassinate the warchief against anduins orders in a time of peace and you guys are literally surpised that she was put on the defensive and thought she needed to do something about the alliance? like wut. genn’s bloodlust is the entire reason teldrassil happened. then saurfang didn’t kill malfurion which also forced her hand.

2 Likes

Killing Night Elf Virgins of course. That is of course assuming we can find any. Evidently even the local Dreadlords of Ashenvale are having a hard time with that according to this letter I looted.

I may have to set up a mail-box trap at this rate.

No, you just want to blame and punish a large group of people regardless of how they feel about things. There is a name for that ya know…

And if you know the lore so well, then you would know the main component that has caused Horde aggression is a lack of resources. In fact most wars start out because of resource issues. If you WORKED with members of the Horde rather than going RAWR RAWR MONSTERS all the time, I think you would find hostility would stop.

1 Like

Awful forgetful about the Purge of Dalaran aren’t you?

Oh how merciful of you to refrain from chasing down bipedal cows. Funny, I didn’t see Sylvanas send a fleet to blockade Teldrassil and prevent anyone from escaping, did you?

It’s always fun to see a Human Male Paladin try to lecture me as if I didn’t play Warcraft 3 as a teenager over 15 years ago. The Alliance escalates conflict as it pleases and starts screeching the moment the Horde do the same thing.

You want to know why I think the Night Elves deserved their burning tree? Arrogance and stupidity. The Night Elves have never truly lost anything. Not like the Forsaken and the Blood Elves have. They put up a fight and use their fun little nature powers to fight a war and save their precious trees. But the minute they get their asses kicked they start going on about how evil their enemy is and how amazing and good they are in comparison.

Sylvanas was right to burn that tree. This is what the Alliance does: It pretends to be great and stoic then hides behind civilians when it wants to retreat. They’ll never burn our tree! We can regroup and strike back tomorrow! OH ELUNE WHY AM I BURNING?!

Piss on that tree and piss on the Alliance that think patronizing a dead elf that watched her city and people die about hope while she’s got a knife to your race’s collective throat is a good idea. People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and elves who live in giant trees shouldn’t play with undead pyromaniacs.

2 Likes