Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

you got more than enough

1 Like

hairstyles? no, we have less than half of what blood elves have and nearly two times as few as humans. i cant be showed up by my human alts. how dare you come between an elf and her hairdos. hehe

this is my human. she’s looking too snazzy

1 Like

Stop comparing yourself with real race, you’re non-canon Allied race.

3 Likes

they are a core race

everyone can say this

you got many skintones of blood elves that didnt needed to have

cute

1 Like

i’m going to be gentle with you, as i am elderly and patient, but my dollar bills are as good as yours.

1 Like

That’s still not how it works, Shadowland add additional customization for main race, and you are not one of them.

2 Likes

which is why everybody needs more hairstyles. haha. i know, its too logical. its so logical, it kinda flies right over heads cause forums are not typically for logic.

you think they’re gonna ignore allied race customizations? eek my poor nightbornes…and my lfd has white, uh white and white, as her only skin color options lol

All the core races have been rocking less hairstyles for some time. They gave you the basic starter set like us, then worked on finally giving us some more options after waiting many many years. Nightborne are in a similar situation as you. My guess, is you’ll need to wait.

Or you can try and hire a Goblin barber. I mean we DO all the hair work on the Blood Elves ya know. They just don’t like to admit it.

4 Likes

You missed the point, current customization is aimed towards the main race, you are not one of them.

You can argue as much as you want, very fitting for your race choice.

2 Likes

you’re hired! :innocent:

i’m patient, mostly. :grin:

Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Pfft you guys got too much imo. You guys got more than some core races! People like you are one thing that drives people away from Alliance.

9 Likes

you better be wrong. or from a competitor video game company, cause legion allied races need stuff.

Sorry, I have no such talent. I’d just butcher your hair! I go to a place at Zuldazar these days.

and some core races have alot more. no need to throttle customizations. everybody needs more.
belfs need runic and farstrider tats
draenei need more than one eyecolor
troll males need beards
orcs need dreadlocks and eyebrows
nelf females need tats like their male counterparts
forsaken need beards and mustaches
pandas need everything
legion allied races need more hairstyles, haircolors
worgen need tail option
etc

Void Elves … so sick of this noise.

4 Likes

:worried: /wanders off

Nightborne: 3 faces, night-elf animations etc etc. You’re far from the most neglected elf.

5 Likes