Horde dying on Grobbulus? Move to Deviate Delight!

Good lord. This is some pathetic begging. Give it a rest. Reported as spam.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/population-decline-giving-you-the-dd-blues-reroll-on-grobb/306235/10?u=makaga-grobbulus

1 Like

Stop poaching Grob!

RECRUIT ELSEWHERE!

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/poach-horde-from-other-servers/305032

Do you really want to play on a server where these types of people play? People who actively encourage poaching from other established communities in an effort to solve an issue caused by themselves.

Make the right choice: stay on Grobbulus.

I highly doubt it. Even if it is…

… we’ve told you a hundred times to go away. Stop spamming our forums with your insecurities about the server you left Grob for. No one is insecure about Grob except you and the others who keep trying to poach people.

And as a final thought, I’m almost convinced you’re just Charax on an alt. This feels very Charax-like.

1 Like

I know both Charax and Ithiliell, they are most definitely not the same person.

How about everyone stop posting on this thread and let it die. Thanks.

3 Likes

As long as Ithiliell et al do, I’d be very happy to.

Imagine not being part of the #GrobMob.

5 Likes

On the other hand, deviate degenerates, feel free to return to grob and roll horde. We won’t judge you for making the mistake of going to DD in the first place.

2 Likes

are you craving my McZuggies?

Why would anyone re roll to DD. Don’t do it! As the saying goes the grass is always greener on the other side, but so is the waterbill and frankly Grob is pretty happening.

Like, why are you so obsessed with us?

you are a level 1 anonymous.

DD is awesome!

2 Likes

They removed my thread from DD why are these threads still up?

2 Likes

Yet here you are on the Grobb forum.

:thinking:

cause we’re better than you

Leave please. /spit

1 Like

This ‘Huntress’ guild is really annoying. Good luck on DD but seriously get off Grobb forums. We really don’t want to read your drivel anymore.

Yeah, gotta admit, the saddest bit about all of this is how much OP is dragging the guild “Huntress” through the mud with her incessant posting.

When DD is dead in 6-12 months and Blizz has to allow people to xfer from there back to Grobbulus, Huntress is going to get a lot of flack if they try to return here.

3 Likes