Horde can you?

Can you please find more players to balance the server. This poor server is about to turn blue. It’s not like faction changes are a thing yet. :frowning:

4 Likes

you have a healthy amount of Horde, could argue you probably have abit too many horde by a few hundred… the issue is you now have just way to many alliance.

If Blizzard capped the servers at 10k pop you would need to drop 500 or so horde and… 3500 Alliance

1 Like

This server is on it’s way to be a dead pvp server.
It was nice, balanced - Then mass ally transfers happened.
Either Alliance GTFO and leave it balanced (hah, like that would happen), or there will be a mass horde exodus soon-ish, since it’s impossible with the amount of allies camping the meeting stones and dungeon entrances.

more info: Why is blizzard still allowing alliance transfers - #9 by Oorgnid-benediction

2 Likes

I"m going to see if Kromcrush horde wanna come on over. I refuse to let this server die.

2 Likes

True lets get 50/50

So wait a minute. Help me out here. Warcraft Tavern is showing it’s still pretty equal. Is it possible people are just fear mongering?

1 Like

No chance it’s balanced anymore. Over 50 new alliance raid teams popped up in a month

Why don’t more horde transfer here?

Just got killed trying to turn in my farmed coilfangs on an alt 7 times by some freak “initiate” from a crappo guild in town.

Dude knows the reset spot and probably been here hours. This server is 100% dead in 3 months.

ironforge-pro has you at 61A 39H but even that cant be accurate at the moment trying to keep up with the shear amount of volatility in character moves over the last 3 weeks.

I’ve been following the stats I. Warcraft tavern. Has been 60/40 for awhile now. Hopefully it stays.

A bunch of selfish alliance from other servers have come to overtake Benediction. I’m from Fairbanks and many of them left to this realm, what a shame. Herod is also 100% horde now and i’ve heard many came here. A damn shame.

2 Likes

Just wish that 100% horde servers would come here

1 Like

seeing as how the whole premise behind Benediction was a safe space for Alliance to run away from other servers i find it funny your all now like “we want to face horde” especially as alot of the servers that had an exodus were 55/45 H/A.

This server is dying quick for Horde… Looking for a reason? Probably the Alliance camping every meeting stone, always scared to WPvP unless its 6 V 1 Ally favored, Gank on people just trying to farm. (they LOVE to gank post farm pull) Horde wouldn’t leave if alliance on this realm would stop their revenge tour BS that stems from frustrations built on other realms. Realm is absolute garbage now and Horde are Xfering quickly. Mass exodus ensuing and this is a dead realm in 50 days tops. Good job alliance, enjoy your long cues until you ruin another realm!

The reasoning behind this is that all the alliance coming from horde dominated servers had the same happen to them. So now that they’re on a ally dominated server, they decide its their turn. I know from experience on Sulfuras where it is 70% horde, it takes usually 2-3 deaths to get in to slave pens every time, and it is impossible to farm for motes cause you’re out numbered by at least 3 or 4 to 1. Unfortunately Blizzard doesn’t care because server transfers fill their pockets.

1 Like

“It sucks to be on an unbalanced server. So, I had a great idea! I’ll transfer and ruin a balanced server!”

There were already unbalanced servers for the Alliance side. It sucked to be on an unbalanced server, right? Why destroy the few remaining balanced servers?

You are a ID 10 T!

It’s kind of the nature of the beast. People tend to flock to the servers where they feel “safe” and can farm or quest in relative peace.

Benediction has become an alliance dominated server, which means more horde will transfer off because they can’t do anything.

Paid server transfers always cause this :frowning:

You can blame Blizzard’s incompetence for allowing this to happen instead of limiting it to Alliance transferring to a Horde-dominated server. Server will essentially become a PvE server as Alliance do nothing but camp every dungeon entrance.