Horde beware, Im coming for you

This the guy that runs 40 man premades and posting openly about it on the forums. Blizz needs to figure out how to prevent this crap.

1 Like

Hey BUD
TALKIN TO You BUD!
I heard through the grape vine, that you had no credibility.
Honestly it was from alliance and HORDE communities!!!
They say you are all blow with no ACTION to counter the
fact’s that you are a troll!!! I an just repeating what the talk
around all the Forum say! I am sorry bud. I an just trying
To help a fellow gamer out.
You need to ‘bow out while you are ahead!!!

The FRAAM
all right’s reserved 2023

How about you link a source when Blizzard stated that it was allowed and they love it when BG communities countdown and all queue together circumventing their queue restriction.

There is something in place that prevents people from queueing up in large groups. If you need proof, make a raid group of ~30 people and hit the queue button. The fact that your two points for justifying your gross gameplay is “Blizzard hasn’t said something recently” and “No one I know has been banned” is flimsy at best. The last time I saw that blizzard banned bots outside of classic was back in BFA, does that mean that botting is now allowed in retail?

If you’re going to do crappy things, at least own it.

5 Likes

Seems like RBG’s are exactly that …

bud, you think that im the only one that ques it up with multiple groups? Horde does it more so than alliance. since im alliance you gotta bash me…it’s alright. You want some extra salt with those fries?

1 Like

I think I’ve bumped into you once in a BG or got in the same group as you in BG on my Ally Character, your name sounds so familiar.

Just trying to eat my lunch and I look up and this potato is doing a pve rotation on me, tried to back peddle away and died to fall damage.

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: umm what? lol, i dont backpeddle bud.
How about you give the full screenshot instead of one that shows me that im dead? lol

Are you afraid to respond to
THE FRAAM?
It’s all good!!!
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!!!
Thank YOU for TEACHING me!!!
BY the FRAAM
FOR the HORDE!!!
Wow I thought YOUR
REAL NAME WAS
BACKPEDDLE!!!
Am I bad??? Wink wink

Just came against your premade…died a couple of times but took a fair few of you out with me.

Thanks for the fun!

I’m the shaman that was afk on a mountain, I was trying to eat a glizzy irl and I heard some spells going off and saw you beating on me lol.

I also made sure the screen shot was as scuffed as I could and used paint!

You are welcome.

I dont remember getting 1v1 by you or anybody. I normally dont, so a group of horde was on me. but anyways, you may have killed me, but our team won the battleground so :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

The ground killed you lol.

1 Like

Are you cryin those pitiful blues???
Are you honestly cryin those Pitiful
Blues???
I really wish I you could tell me
The year you were born.
You sound like a 12 year old!!!
Really do you even THINK BEFORE
YOU TEXT???
You put thee gauntlet out toothless
But YOU CAN’t Carry the HEAT.
HAHAHAHAHA
Direct quote from you:
Yeah you killed me but I won the
Epic!!!
WOW!!! Do you even hear yourself?

ALL RIGHT’s reserved 2023
The FRAAM

I’m not sure where you got the impression that this has anything to do with faction.

I’m not salty, I’m just disappointed that you can’t play the game with integrity.

3 Likes

Yes you are. It’s like the top of the container popped off and it all came out at once.

1 Like

Careful with all this salt being thrown around in this thread, worms don’t have skin so you’re likely to get killed.

2 Likes

It always has to do with faction as it’s horde vs alliance when you’re in a bg? im just telling you…horde premades more so than alliance does.
Every once in a blue moon you run into an alliance premade and it’s "waa waa I can’t roll the alliance team, they exploiting/cheating… when in reality you’re just not that good lol :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

I don’t care if you’re Alliance or Horde lol. Log on to your horde toon I’ll bash it too. My post was all about people who bypass the queue restriction. Faction is irrelevant. If you do it on Horde shame on you. If you do it on Alliance shame on you.

3 Likes

'Tis not sporting to attack an AFK player.

Also, people panic when the AFK player starts moving unexpectedly. You’re supposed to be a training dummy, not a real opponent!

:wink:

1 Like