Horde beware, Im coming for you

If you were the shaman hiding above Ice Blood Graveyard in the dead tower, I remember you getting farmed many times over in that AV attempting to ghost-wolf your way past us. Thank you for the helping of turtle soup for our dinner, compliments of Chef Ruthlessbro.

I died one time that bg, good try though.

This thread has that “I beat children at basketball, they embarrass themselves trying to defend me” energy.

You want to think it’s a troll post, you wish it was a troll post. This guy ACTS like it’s a troll post but no, the actual peak of their gaming career is winning matches highly stacked in their favor. They have never been able to win anything fairly in this life so for them, out of sheer mental desperation this is how they trick their mind into thinking they are superior at something…yikes.

And no OP you are not worth responding to, didn’t read any of your comments past the original massively cringe post.

Can you guys stop bumpin this thread lmao, let it die

Oh, for the love of God, can we stop pretending like what you’re doing isn’t going against Blizzard’s intentions?

Perhaps some of you are too young to remember a time in WoW when we could queue up with as many people as we could fill into a raid, but it existed. Then Blizzard changed their mind so only five people could queue up.

When they made this decision, they explicitly pointed out that they were doing this because, from a player’s experience, being on a team of randoms that goes against a premade team is not an enjoyable experience.

Then Blizzard broke the addon that was automating queue syncing to allow once again more than five people to get into the same game. Why do you think Blizzard broke that addon? Because it was circumventing their restriction on more than five people joining the same battleground.

I cannot answer why they haven’t ever broken countdown queues. I guess it’s too difficult to break while maintaining an adequate user experience for everyone else, like keeping okay queue times.

tl;dr, please stop pretending that pug stomping with premades in epic BGs is anything more than that. Sack up and own your role. We both know you’re not supposed to be doing this, and there is zero effort or skill in what you do. Have some self-respect, for God’s sake.

7 Likes

This thread is better than all the other cry threads though.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope!!!
Never BACKPEDDLE!!!
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope !!!
It will be in the first chapter in my HORDE Vs alliance BOOK
INCLUDING all the MUSIC FRAAM has written!!!

The FRAAM
All right’s reserved 2023

He may of back peddle off a cliff and died, at least he isn’t a blood dk.

:wink:

You are a toon after my own heart!!!
Thank you for the complement!!!
Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty Ty Ty Ty MUCH THANK’S!!!
Thank YOU !!! I hope to be in an EPIC with your
toon soon!!!
FRAAM loves a LITTLE BLACK VELVET with
a smattering of ALLIANCE BLOOD in her TEA!!!

all right’s reserved 2023
THE FRAAM

1 Like

Hey BACKPEDDLE
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!
We will never LEAVE YOU in peace!!!
Nope!!! :grin:

Well there is one community on Horde side that advertises an addon that auto-syncs queues. You can only get it if you join their discord though.

2 Likes

Ummmmmmm toothless
This is FRAAM
HEY WHAT’s up!!!
If you give BUCKETS of Blood
To me for CORPSE CORPS
WE COULD MAYBE RESOLVE
OUR ISSUES!!!
Nope ……thinking
Thinking………
Nope NOPE NEVER!!!
Lmao
FRAAM will keep this
THREAD open As long as
FRAAM is ALIVE or DEAD!!!
No worries!!!
The FRAAM

1 Like

undefeated
unremitting
unquenchable
unbound
unreasonable
victory

ground is op needs nurf

1 Like

these epic bg communities are like Michael Scott. Embarrassing funny

2 Likes

FRAAM is so embarrassed for YOU!!!
Are you even real or are you a TOON???
Plz clarify!!!

Yeah idek whats going on

Buddy you just responded and referred to yourself in 3rd person.

We can call it Comedy Island, s1 ep 14

So does The Rock.

1 Like

I am actually THE FRAAM and myself!!!
TY TY TY TY TY TYTY TY TY TY TY
MUCH THANK’s for the compliment
I have Worked very hard to develop
MY CHARACTER FRAAM!!!
We are two separate entities
BUT share the same PHYSICAL
FORM!!!
THE FRAAM!!!