{Horde} <AZRA> New guild recruiting!

Returning Cata/MoP veteran player, coming back with some friends and family, but we are looking for more horde on a very alliance heavy server. We are playing catch up but we have all managed to get at least one character to 70 in the past two weeks (some of us have several now).

We are looking for laid back and friendly players anyone from casual, to veteran, to brand new players are welcome. We are all mid in our 20s and 30s so we’re looking for more mature players but that really doesn’t have anything to do with age so all ages are welcome to join. We just want to have some folks to game with and do content. We plan to have a guild only raid group when we get geared enough. As well as, plenty of pvp going on.

Once we get the ball rolling, we’ll host events and giveaways as we do everywhere on every game we are a part of.

We are also very willing to help folks in anyway we can. I’ve ran successful guilds on many games including one long ago here on WoW. I have years of raid leading experience in both WoW and FFXIV.

Not sure how much i’ll keep up with this post, past maintenance days etc, so if you’d like to feel free to message me on discord @ Malicide#8244 or on the bnet @ Magus#1378