Horde are being discriminated against

how come alliance get all the advantages? the best queue times the best racials the hottest girls et cetera it is BS

i think blizzard should implement mercenary mode and also maybe give horde some reasons to play horde like increased honor rates or gold or something because whats going on right now is an outrage

im going to start a petition

1 Like

That is true though they do have amazing racials.

They targeted the horde! The horde! As a POH (person of horde) I can attest that it’s hard out there. The alliance guys getting all the ladies while I’m here just being an undead rogue. Some alliance took my character name so I had to be neelyoxx. We are the most persecuted people and it will only get worse

2 Likes

You have Horde privilege, which you’re refusing to accept. You may call it “reverse-factionism”, but discriminating against those who control the server (Horde) is the reasonable and expected outcome of oppression. As a great Alliance activist once said, long BG queues are the voice of the unheard.

Agreed. Diplomacy is low key the best racial in the game.

Trash racial that has an expiration date.

What’s hilarious is that I rerolled alliance specifically for racials and tbh I prefer their main cities

Attica! Aticca! Atiica!

The alliance favourtism in this game is so bad. Best racials and paladins get an epic mount questline while shamans dont? Super unfair.

If the grass is so much greener on the alliance side, why not hop the fence. You’ll really love it, instant BG queues, tons of players to quest and dungeon with. You’re not afraid to be an Alliance player, are you?

1 Like

I like how "hOrDe Is TeH bEsT’ … until you aren’t?

Take a good look in the mirror kids. You guys are clown shoes

i rolled horde for OP racials and so i could camp noobs 5v1 i did NOT roll horde to sit in queues for two hours this is bull crap!!!

1 Like

It’s ironic…. They had the power to dominate BGs…. But they couldn’t regulate their population… (Palpatine 19 BBY)

1 Like

Their lack of self awareness is mind numbing. Age’s confirmed. Kids

1 Like

QQ less and get Gud little hordies

Recognize your Horde privilege

Horde has Undead. Everybody knows UD are the prettiest :heart:

Lol, this is a fun post. Make me laugh. 5/10

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.