Horde and alliance on one account on the same pvp server

Now that this is live on TBC classic, is it possible to move toons from accounts with the same name? I had been paying for duel accounts since you had to do that to play both factions on the same pvp server, but now that that is no longer necessary I’d like to consolidate all my toons to one account. I know that it is possible to do this in retail as I have done it before, but is it available in tbc classic or do we have to wait for wotlk classic?

My current knowledge is server to server transfers are only possible for classic, not account to account . I’m not sure if this will change.

1 Like

I don’t believe that is an option at the moment, Aisha, but it is entirely possible it may be at some point in the future.

Customer Support doesn’t have any information on future plans though, so I’d keep an eye out for Community announcements or updates to the relevant Support Articles.

2 Likes

Thanks, hopefully, it gets implemented soon, having to pay for two accounts to be able to play both factions when it is no longer necessary isn’t something I’d like to have to do. It is the same two accounts I used til they allowed the opposing factions on one account on retail too and was able to swap toons to the one account eventually.